Men claim to hate gold diggers but what actually hate is that they can't afford them.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Forgive me if this posted, but I was surprised by the designs this got...

avgai9.jpg

Someone posted this dippy ass shyt on my Facebook. I disagreed, but I was shocked with the number of people who agreed with it, a lot of men too surprisingly.

Is this some new age red pill shyt that I'm not aware of?

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a dumb statement. Puzzy is cheap as fukk. Hoes out here selling that shyt for a wink and a smile.

And that includes so called "out of our league" bytches. In fact, pretty females are sometimes the easiest to smash.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
What a dumb statement. Puzzy is cheap as fukk. Hoes out here selling that shyt for a wink and a smile.

And that includes so called "out of our league" bytches. In fact, pretty females are sometimes the easiest to smash.

I hope she is referring to the lame nikkas with money

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Goldiggers, to me, trade company for money. Purely and solely money or trinkets. They might dress it up a little bit, but the moment those financial tangibles disappear, so do the goldiggers.

And men if means despise that shyt.

So I disagree.

Last edited:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
you coulda smashed cardi a year ago for prolly 60 bucks
:russ:

a bad low key bytch could eat just off knowing to keep her mouth shut, but these women know everything.