Men not valuing themselves (Life Principle pt. 1)

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
A lot of guys on here seem to undervalue themselves. They act reactionary, allowing hurt feelings get the better of them and they end up succumbing to weak behaviors to foil future rejection.

From "#uglygang" to just straight up brown nosing females.

Lot of guys seem to have taken on the characteristics of their mothers. Overvaluing a woman and undervaluing yourself as a man is not conducive to the life principles of manhood...

Especially Black men, a lot of guys in our community are sort of soft nowadays. We tend to follow behind the matriarch like little boys. When they shout, a lot of us scramble like a bunch of hyenas.

I grew up being told to value self above others and to never follow a woman. That does not mean don't consider her opinion, but to not take orders or allow her to lead.

Discuss.

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Most men have grown to think the validation of women determines they are of some value when really this is dangerous thinking. The validation of a woman is fickle and conditional, you have to meet certain requirements before you can even cross their threshold. fukk all that peacocking for woman shyt as a man you have to uphold yourself to values and standards that are meant to appease you not a woman. Let’s have real talk, a lot of women have no character or sustenance other than materialistic minded exhibitions or they value what society deems acceptable for them. Be your own person and live your own truths it’s better to live on your feet than die kneeling down

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Real shyt.

I'm a short(ish), bald dude with a baby dikk.

I still live my life the way I want when I want how I want.

No woman gonna tell me shyt about me.

giphy.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
THIS. Plus a lot of this #uglygang shyt is really just said in jest :mjlol:
I don't know if it's always said in jest...for those the brehettes (and brehs who are secure :dame:) would say aren't ugly, that's their viewpoint but the topical dude may have his experiences that have him feeling ugly.

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Just be honest with yourself if the only thing driving you to be around a woman is her accepting your advances or the hopes of fukking her you lawst. As evidenced by a thread I read earlier it’s women fukking for fast food and 10 dollar bags of weed. There’s also women who won’t let you fukk unless you make a certain amount of money a year. Why does any of this matter? Well it doesn’t and that’s my point getting p*ssy shouldn’t be the focus having a life worth living should be the focus for any man it’s like yall inviting people to come to a house with no furniture

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just be honest with yourself if the only thing driving you to be around a woman is her accepting your advances or the hopes of fukking her you lawst. As evidenced by a thread I read earlier it’s women fukking for fast food and 10 dollar bags of weed. There’s also women who won’t let you fukk unless you make a certain amount of money a year. Why does any of this matter? Well it doesn’t and that’s my point getting p*ssy shouldn’t be the focus having a life worth living should be the focus for any man it’s like yall inviting people to come to a house with no furniture

Real spit!

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
the single mother epidemic in the black community is a major issue.

not blaming black women, but the systematic efforts made by the government (government of white supremacy) to destroy, dismantle, and undervalue the black male/black family.

i can't speak for these other groups and their bytch made males.

also, we largely disregard the fact that because black people collectively have such a low self-esteem, we have little to no respect for others and ourselves (who look like us, lord knows nikkas love white daddy), or a hyperinflated sense of self worth connected to materialism and p*ssy conquering.

Last edited: