Men not valuing themselves (Life Principle pt. 1)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Real talk, the only person you should seek validation from is yourself. Outside influences only temporarily make you feel good but when it’s all said and done, you need to be happy with what you see.

If you’re not happy, you need to do something about it and not put your value in transient things.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So you're basing your worth on bytches... This is why more men need a thread like this. :salute: to op.

Like there is no movement fur men to accept themselves fur who or what they are. It's all surrounded around making women feel better about themselves. You hear women all the time giving other women compliments on how they like their hair, their fit etc. Etc. Dont get me wrong i love everything about being a man but women code and women looking after other women is a real thing and that's the only thing I'm envious of women for. It's a cold heartless cut throat world being a man. We don't have no real support system. Smh
Lol nah i used to, but I just realized women like what they like :yeshrug: and that realization helped me get to a better mindset now I just gotta grind to better myself and hopefully go somewhere in life

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reading the thread title made me think of this:
If we place so much value on women, who do women place value on? MEN. As well as other things of course, but they crave us as much as we need them, if not more.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
A lot of guys on here seem to undervalue themselves. They act reactionary, allowing hurt feelings get the better of them and they end up succumbing to weak behaviors to foil future rejection.
From "#uglygang" to just straight up brown nosing females.
Lot of guys seem to have taken on the characteristics of their mothers. Overvaluing a woman and undervaluing yourself as a man is not conducive to the life principles of manhood...
Especially Black men, a lot of guys in our community are sort of soft nowadays. We tend to follow behind the matriarch like little boys. When they shout, a lot of us scramble like a bunch of hyenas.
I grew up being told to value self above others and to never follow a woman. That does not mean don't consider her opinion, but to not take orders or allow her to lead.
Discuss.

There's something called the men's rights movement. On the surface, it seems like an anti-woman hate group, but its actually a group of men who think women undervalue men, men's opinion, men's self worth, and anything patriarchical.
Things like women taking half or more after a divorce and tons of child support money that don't even get spent on the child is wrong according to men's rights movements. But, women's rights thinks that's okay.

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
People tend to follow their peers. Black men follow other black men with the same ambitions, desires, and interests.

Some undervalue themselves, definitely. But thats up to them if they wish to play at the pity party or actually work to become a better person. All the facts are on the table for them to see, but they still refuse to face those inner demons. Because they are afraid. Because they have no faith.

Men and woman should follow one another equally. A woman with a good head on her shoulders and a solid heart is your best advisor. A man with integrity and intuition is the best king to protect your flock.

Unfortunately both genders refuse to respect, honor, and cherish the differences between them that fit perfectly together.

Your statements and encouragement are truly helpful tho.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
A lot of guys on here seem to undervalue themselves. They act reactionary, allowing hurt feelings get the better of them and they end up succumbing to weak behaviors to foil future rejection.

From "#uglygang" to just straight up brown nosing females.

Lot of guys seem to have taken on the characteristics of their mothers. Overvaluing a woman and undervaluing yourself as a man is not conducive to the life principles of manhood...

Especially Black men, a lot of guys in our community are sort of soft nowadays. We tend to follow behind the matriarch like little boys. When they shout, a lot of us scramble like a bunch of hyenas.

I grew up being told to value self above others and to never follow a woman. That does not mean don't consider her opinion, but to not take orders or allow her to lead.

Discuss.

You know that shyt about animals and trainers at the circus?

Elephant thinks the rope can hold it cause the rope been there since it was a baby?

Lion thinks the trainer is greater because the trainer has had the lion since a cub? Now the trainer can make it do tricks? Stick his/her head in the lions mouth?

A lotta women do this with their sons. Makes them feel powerful.

A man was supposed to let them stay at home while they worked hard and payed all the bills and expenditures.

But all Prince Charming ever did was get them pregnant and leave.

They were always weaker than men. It's shown so much. That's why it's so easy for men to hurt them. :mjcry:

Well.... Not Anymore! :mjgrin:

This lil nikka look like his daddy, too!? Watch what those women do to him. y'all! :banderas:

Karb

Veteran
Daps