• Only if hes guilty of the same crime

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Do you look at them as cowards? A lot of women usually would take back a man the first or second time he's cheated (from what I've seen) but for men it seems as if it only has to be once and straight into the bushes she goes.

Is a pride thing? Ego? Will society look upon him as emasculated if they found out his woman been penetrated by someone other than him and still he sprung on her? I've only know one dude who's gone back to his woman constantly even though she cheated multiple times; claimed he loved her too much.

What say you coli brehs & brehettes? :jbhmm:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
You don't own that person's body. You don't own that person's genitals. Those things existed before you, and they'll exist after you. You didn't create those things. The only thing you're entitled to, in a relationship, is the bond that you've put time and energy into forming and maintaining. But if we're talking about a marriage then that complicates things, obviously...

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No one should stay with anyone who cheats. Man or woman.
Answer the question breh.... a man who goes back to a woman who cheated, would you look at him different? What if was your mom who cheated on you're dad and he still went back? Could you even look at him the same as a man?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
women should never leave a man if he cheats...its her job to be supportive and understanding and to grow with their man

nikkas should leave they girl if they like another mans pic....tf you doing liking his pics for anyway unless you tryna suck his dikk.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
You don't own that person's body. You don't own that person's genitals. Those things existed before you, and they'll exist after you. You didn't create those things. The only thing you're entitled to, in a relationship, is the bond that you've put time and energy into forming and maintaining. But if we're talking about a marriage then that complicates things, obviously...
lol
Answer the question breh.... a man who goes back to a woman who cheated, would you look at him different? What if was your mom who cheated on you're dad and he still went back? Could you even look at him the same as a man?
Well, yeah I'd look at him differently. But I'd be more dissapointed in my mom than my dad though

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

So you would go back to your woman who cheated done filled herself up with multiple dikks and kissed up upon another nikka and your reasoning was because you don't own her gentials:jbhmm::mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Few will admit this....but

If you go back to someone who cheated on you, you essentially give them a pass to do it again. Now they'll deny it. But it's a psychological thing. They know they won't get the axe for taking it outside of the relationship.

Now I suppose there are people out here who don't go out and act on this pass....there are exceptions to everything...but the person that takes them back? It has to eat at their mind hard. Unless they took to fukking around themselves. :mjlol: This world is far from perfect.:mjcry:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So you would go back to your woman who cheated done filled herself up with multiple dikks and kissed up upon another nikka and allude it to the fact you don't own her genitals:jbhmm::mjlol:
As long as she took a shower, and cleaned thoroughly, afterwards. :yeshrug:

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Have some self-respect, cut the bytch out for like a month and continue life... I can't take someone like that serious if I'm being honest.
If the man is married with kids and his money is tied up into his family; does it make leaving harder, knowing the courts ain't been to nice to men:jbhmm: should he still leave despite those obstacles ahead

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
If the man is married with kids and his money is tied up into his family; does it make leaving harder, knowing the courts ain't been to nice to men:jbhmm: should he still leave despite those obstacles ahead
Personally, there's no fukking way we're staying under one roof. Somebody's gotta go...:yeshrug:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
wzev0lP.gif