• No

Votes: 53 82.8%
  • Only if hes guilty of the same crime

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You don't own that person's body. You don't own that person's genitals. Those things existed before you, and they'll exist after you. You didn't create those things. The only thing you're entitled to, in a relationship, is the bond that you've put time and energy into forming and maintaining. But if we're talking about a marriage then that complicates things, obviously...

Are you a female LBGTQ or a post op tranny because you damn sure aren't a heterosexual male :why:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Thread made by and agreed with by dumb nikkas who don't know the dudes who do such a thing is doing twice as much dirt :heh:
Amateurs:heh:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
So ALL men who go back usually are also fukking around the side :francis:
I gave my bytch permission to date a rich bay area cac. I know my dikk bigger and I'm fukking way badder bytches than her on the regular. We just together for the security but i know she would bring that money back to me. She don't care who i fukk especially if I'm up front about it. A lot of y'all nikkas out here losing

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You're so enthused with this cheating topic.

Every time you make a thread it's "we are men, we are great, we can do what we want"

Then...

...OR

It's a thread trying to crucify a woman who cheats.

Look as many have told you before...you wanna be a cheater..be single and have fun with whomever. Stop all that "what she don't know what hurt her shyt"

Question is would you take back a woman who cheats or do you implement your motto "what I don't know won't hurt me..."?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
women should never leave a man if he cheats...its her job to be supportive and understanding and to grow with their man

nikkas should leave they girl if they like another mans pic....tf you doing liking his pics for anyway unless you tryna suck his dikk.
Bwhahahhaa

What should this woman understand?

The only thing a man will understand is that the woman slept with another man.
What extra shyt should this imaginary woman understand if given the same situation?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Bwhahahhaa

What should this woman understand?

The only thing a man will understand is that the woman slept with another man.
What extra shyt should this imaginary woman understand if given the same situation?

It's okay. You don't get it. It flew way way way over your head.

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Most men that take back a cheating wife, from what I've seen, do so to save themselves from financial ruin, and to make sure they can still see their kids.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
women should never leave a man if he cheats...its her job to be supportive and understanding and to grow with their man

nikkas should leave they girl if they like another mans pic....tf you doing liking his pics for anyway unless you tryna suck his dikk.
This