Men Who Want Kids Prefer To Have Sons Instead Of Daughters?

If you could only have one child, which gender would you want them to be?

• Male/Boy

• Female/Girl

• I don't want a specific gender

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting something completely different, I would hate to have him as a dad.

You act like I'm gonna be a rude father. I just don't like having bad ass kids running around making everyone in my household look bad.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
shyt changes when you have kids, even your perspective on things. He might feel that way now but who knows if he will feel the same when he has a child. All you can think about is surrounding them with love and support. That other shyt is secondary.

Hopefully, I would hate to see how he's gonna treat his daughter if she isn't what he wanted with his current attitude.

You act like I'm gonna be a rude father. I just don't like having bad ass kids running around making everyone in my household look bad.

Letting your children be themselves doesn't mean you have to let them terrorize the world. Teach them right from wrong and teach them what they need to be successful but ultimately let themselves. Just because you're attracted to nerdy humble women doesn't mean your daughter has to be that type of woman. She can still be a good person and not be book smart. She can still be a good person and think she's the greatest person in the world.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't think that's what he meant. I think it's more the princess syndrome. Also, some guys say that and then end up spoiling their daughters like crazy. My dad used to say that all the time, he's gonna be so strict when he has a daughter. He ended up having nine sons, and then me. I was his youngest child, and a daughter. He let me do whatever I want. Same with my brothers, I can walk all over them. But I like to think I turned out great. Kept my nose in the books, never thought too highly of myself. I adjusted well enough. :skip: I just think that's the dynamic with fathers, they spoil their daughters because they seek affection from their fathers. But there obviously has to be a limit.
You got NINE older brothers and you the youngest and only girl?

:mindblown:

:camby:shyts taken.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'd be happy with either, but prefer a boy.

It's easier to identify with someone your own sex. But a girl would be cool, too. The relationship between a father and his daughter is special.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Gotta worry about your daughter being attacked,kidnapped,raped constantly :damn:

fukk that noise, you already have to worry about that with boys,but if we're speaking honestly, females are the weaker species and will always be a target, whether they 12 or 35:mjcry:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
To the people that only want sons, once you see your little girl, all that will change. Your heart will melt. Your gonna become overprotective and no matter how touch or hard you are, she will break that.
Yep. Seeing my father he loves us all but my sister is his baby girl to this day. And she feels the same way. When he gets old she'll probably be then one wiping his ass :mjcry: and cooking his meals. As a female she naturally worries more about him and as the man that raised and protected her the female intinsct is to take care and nuture those they care about. As a man me and my pops have a special bond but there is definitely a place in a man's heart that is only for a daughter/baby girl and my dads is well fulfilled.

I myself want both a son and daughter. They both bring unique experiences and a house full of all the same sex children I wouldn't want.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I want sons. I don't wanna have to deal with daughter drama and karma for what I did to women falling back on my daughter. Plus I got knowledge to bestow that I can only give to a son. I got mad other reason but I don't wanna be long winded.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Boys are harder to deal with in the teenage years. I would hate arguing with, let alone fighting, a teenaged boy.
I'd think that would actually make it easier. You can just threaten to knock a teenage boy out and they'll get the message. A teenage girl, though? She knows that you most likely won't lay hands on her like that and she'll figure she can get away with a lot more.

Giselle

Daps
I'd think that would actually make it easier. You can just threaten to knock a teenage boy out and they'll get the message. A teenage girl, though? She knows that you most likely won't lay hands on her like that and she'll figure she can get away with a lot more.

When they get too old for spankings and are the perfect age for slaps, the moms usually do it. For the girls, idk about the teen boys.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

shyt, she gonna Learn From early that you don't disrespect people that do her hood.