Menendez brothers spotted on a Mark Jackson basketball card

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I saw a documentary on them, I think it was called Truth and Lies.

There is dispute on whether or not they were sexually abused, but it was/is pretty much agreed on that their dad was an abusive POS. A POS raised two POS sons.

One of them was in the same facility as the Sacramento rapper X-Raided, they became friends in prison. X got out recently.
Didn't know he got out. He did a long ass bid.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I have a few of these cards sitting in my box of commons somewhere at my dads house.

This about when the market got saturated with cards.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Dt5ySXnX4AEELAH.jpg:small

A Mark Jackson 1990-91 Hoops card that was selling for 10 cents earlier this week is all of a sudden commanding $30. Why? A poster of Reddit discovered that in the photo, taken during the 1989-90 season, the Menendez Brothers are sitting courtside in the background. The murder of their parents took place in August 1989 and this photo was taken after the NBA season started in October 1989, which means that this picture was taken after the murders and before their apprehension (March 1990). The brothers were declared guilty in the murder of their parents and got life in jail. 28 years later, eBay is now going crazy over this card.

I have this card. Demonic, breh.