Menendez brothers spotted on a Mark Jackson basketball card

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I used to get all sorts of Mark Jackson and Chris Mills cards in my packs. Had me heated. Lmao

I never got an MJ card in my bought packs. Lol. I had to buy them separate or trade. I did get that one animated Jordan card in a pack though. I think Stan Lee or some comic guy animated them. It was Larry Bird, Malone and Jordan.

Those were the Fanimation joints. My pops had the whole NBA and NFL set. Some of the shyt they came up w/ on the back for the skills :ooh:

scan0002_medium.jpg
scan0001_medium.jpg

SB Nation did a good feature on them
Sports Cards For Insane People: Upper Deck FaniMation, Where Athletes Are Murderers

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sidenote: How much do you think a collection of cards would go for? I still have my binder full of them shyts. Pretty sure I have rookie cards of Bron, Wade, Melo, T-mac, Kobe, Nash, and AI.

You welcome to try.
Imo, roids meesed up cards and imo griffey is the only lot of rookie cards to try to sell. Outside of a Jordan rookie.
All that old shyt like that imo has no value.
As young people don't care for shyt old like that.
You can try and what you get paid is the value of work you put into it.

Art Barr

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
If only they could find a way to make blue Edwards or Pooh Richardson cards desirable
shyt i got enough Ledell Eackles cards to flood the sports memorabilia market if there ever gonna be demand

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yall really believe the Menendez brothers are on that card? Smh got tricked by the internet again

Also they didnt really kill their parents, that was fake too. You and me were not there to witness so theres no way of knowing what really happened, but yall keep believing everything these crackers tell ya

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Yall really believe the Menendez brothers are on that card? Smh got tricked by the internet again

Also they didnt really kill their parents, that was fake too. You and me were not there to witness so theres no way of knowing what really happened, but yall keep believing everything these crackers tell ya
Shut up silly fakkit

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dt5ySXnX4AEELAH.jpg:small

A Mark Jackson 1990-91 Hoops card that was selling for 10 cents earlier this week is all of a sudden commanding $30. Why? A poster of Reddit discovered that in the photo, taken during the 1989-90 season, the Menendez Brothers are sitting courtside in the background. The murder of their parents took place in August 1989 and this photo was taken after the NBA season started in October 1989, which means that this picture was taken after the murders and before their apprehension (March 1990). The brothers were declared guilty in the murder of their parents and got life in jail. 28 years later, eBay is now going crazy over this card.
I have this card :krs:

On my screen right now :troll:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Their parents didn't give them these tickets. After killing their parents the brothers came into some money and started spending like crazy.

Yes, they were spoiled by their parents, but they were also sexually assaulted by both parents for years. Still doesn't justify killings them, but after watching the show last year I didn't end up feeling too bad for the parents.

I saw a documentary on them, I think it was called Truth and Lies.

There is dispute on whether or not they were sexually abused, but it was/is pretty much agreed on that their dad was an abusive POS. A POS raised two POS sons.

One of them was in the same facility as the Sacramento rapper X-Raided, they became friends in prison. X got out recently.