@Mephistopheles, Why do you hate Dr. Umar Johnson?

Discussion in 'Higher Learning' started by Busted_Toes, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Busted_Toes

Busted_Toes Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

Every thread i see on Dr Umar, it's a guarantee you in there hating. Are you one of those paid trolls on the internet? I don't see how anyone can hate Dr Umar. Are his views on homosexuality the only reason why you hate him? He doesn't seem to say anything that is "out there" compared to these other hotep nikkaz. I'm asking you this assuming your not a paid troll. Can you refute anything he is saying? :pachaha:

peacotton dapped this.
  2. Mr. Somebody

Mr. Somebody Friend Of A Friend

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Los Angeles
    Coli Cash:
    $440283.00

Mephisto has discrediting statements for anyone that doesnt agree with homosexuality. Thats just a result of being brainwashed in college.

3. 88m3

88m3 Fast Money & Foreign Objects

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn
    Coli Cash:
    $3328766.00

What turned you into a pole smoker? You ain't even go to college, bruh.

Domingo Halliburton and Fervid dapped this.
  4. Mr. Somebody

Mr. Somebody Friend Of A Friend

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Los Angeles
    Coli Cash:
    $440283.00

I dont smoke anything. I went to college but i didnt need it to make 6 figures so i quit. :manny: All i needed, was God. :blessed:

LA Fisher and Blackking dapped this.
  5. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $362178.00

My initial reaction upon reading this post was ":what: Who the fukk is this guy?"

[​IMG]

But you weren't disrespectful or anything, so I'll respond to your questions.
    Really? How many threads about Umar Johnson have I actually responded to? 3? Maybe 4? I generally lurk and post in HL, and I respond to a variety of topics I see posted here, particularly those that deal with various peoples' political ideologies. You'll probably see me "hating" on everyone from Ayn Rand to Cory Booker as well. I don't post in TLR that much, so if there's threads about him there, you won't see me. I don't really know what to say beyond that.

I've posted on sohh since about 2007, and the % of my posts that are about Umar Johnson is probably about 0.0000000001%, so obviously no.

It's pretty sad though, that you think this Umar Johnson character is relevant enough on the radar of any power structure to be deemed as such a threat that they would pay people to discredit him on random message boards.

He's not a threat to upend any apparatus of power because his thoughts and positions are buffoonish and not connected to reality. If I was part of some secret agenda to oppress black people, I would probably want people listening to charlatans like him instead of getting a real education that they could use to better themselves and their people.

Who hates him? I take it you are a committed disciple, so you are probably a bit protective of him. But saying he's largely full of shyt doesn't mean I hate him. I just pointed out that he's one of many people in the world who spreads false information and is a charlatan preying on peoples' ignorance and suffering for his own self-interest.

It's funny that you are so fixated on homosexuality that that would be your first rationalization on why you think I supposedly hate him.

Personally, I don't think about homosexuality very much and it's not an issue I'm particularly passionate about. Ask yourself how many times do you hear me even speak on homosexuality one way or the other if it's not in response to one of you homophobic dudes ranting about "gay agenda" this and that, blah, blah blah? I think homosexuals should be treating with the same respect and right to pursue life, liberty, and happiness as everyone else. But I only even speak on it when I'm rebutting outlandish, goofy, frightened conspiratorial, ill-informed, alarmist rhetoric about it.

You're probably more familiar with his work than me. You see like a big fan. My familiarity with dude is only a few youtube clips I've seen from people posting them here and on sohh. Just in those snippets, I can see right off the bat that he makes a ton of inaccurate statements. From what I've seen, he just speaks some obvious truth that one doesn't have to be particularly learned to know, mixed in with a mish-mash of goofy conspiratorial false statements, pseudoscience, pop psychology, half-truths, and outright lies.

That's what I think a lot of you guys fail to realize. When you see someone speaking critically of Umar Johnson, or Tariq Nasheed or whatever self-promoting snake oil hustler whose charisma you found yourself drawn in by, you take it as somehow an attack on black people, or black upliftment implemented by some "agent of the cac agenda," or whatever phony narrative you have in your mind.

In reality, speaking for myself, I'm just anti-bullshyt and anti-ignorance...across the board...period. My allegiance is to truth and logic first, so if someone is lying and talking nonsense, I'm going to be against it regardless of their race. Bullshyt is bullshyt.

As far as refuting his statements, I'm not as familiar with him as you, but I recall him make false, ahistorical claims, such as some crazy shyt about Alexander the Great conquering parts of Africa with an army of mulattos in order to dilute the black population, and there was some secret meeting of the Rockefellers and the Carter Administration where they decided to spread homosexuality to reduce the black population. Both of those statements are just nonsense he completely made up and has no evidence for.

But if you want to present some video or claim he made and ask me to refute his statements on a claim by claim basis, I will. It shouldn't be very difficult to do. I'm sure he speaks some truth though. Any good self-promoting charlatan is savvy enough to mix truth in with lies.

Until then, I'll leave you Broke Wave, who did just that in a recent thread about dude...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  6. śïñe•qúå_nøn

śïñe•qúå_nøn The Original Hall of Shame Supporter WOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Deep State University
    Coli Cash:
    $19100.00

Umar is flawed in some of his premises.

I'm cool with him talking about child psychology A LITTLE BIT but he often veers too much into conspiracy (granted some of it is true) and way too far in making homosexuality sound like its the cause of everything from unemployement to racism.

Its ridiculous.

I like my polemicists to be consistent across the board. Its a big character flaw I have with that dude.

Thats what kinda makes Tariq more palatable as well. Dude isn't that religious. He isn't that bigoted and he generally has more success in getting shyt done.

wheywhey and LA Fisher dapped this.
  7. Crakface

Crakface ...

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    L.A
    Coli Cash:
    $8393600.00

The way you defend fags though its obvious you dont have the ability to look at their existence objectively.

peacotton dapped this.
  8. Paid_Propagandist

Paid_Propagandist I shill sparingly

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Limited Hang-Outs
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

He's very passionate, he does this on his own accord. Plus like he said, he doesn't post much about Umar ''dumb-dumb'' Johnson so no, he does this for free.

9. Dr. Sebi Jr.

Dr. Sebi Jr. Trust Me

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Not Technically a "Doctor"
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

MephiCACeles is obviously the result of Planned Parenthood stealing DNA from G-Unit members and cloning them to create agents of the Gay Agenda.

mtu wa chuma, Kritic, Madvillain and 6 others dapped this.
  10. Paid_Propagandist

Paid_Propagandist I shill sparingly

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Limited Hang-Outs
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

:laff: Good shyt mayne. And fukk them dudes tryna say you're his alias. How stupid and dumb is that assertion? :mindblown:

11. śïñe•qúå_nøn

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Deep State University
    Coli Cash:
    $19100.00

I don't defend gays in as much as I don't see the point in chastising them and spending energy doing so.

You care way more about gay people than the rest of us.

12. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $362178.00

That schizo closet-hostage writes gay hardcore erotica in random threads here under 3 aliases. Then when you his humor his nonsense with a serious response, he rambles about how you're a "defender of the gay community" or whatever. He probably kung fu fights armies of dikks dressed in ninja costumes in his dreams.

13. Crakface

Crakface ...

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    L.A
    Coli Cash:
    $8393600.00

You and @Mephistopheles cape hard for the fags. You really think in your little mind that the shyt is discreet to. :snoop: A poster can call anoher poster a faq and one of you will come caping in with some words for the cat that said the "homophobic" slur.

14. śïñe•qúå_nøn

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Deep State University
    Coli Cash:
    $19100.00

and thats not even half as gay as he could be :pachaha:

I never understand the desire to really invest that much energy in caring about what consensual adults do.

Personally, the thought of gay sex is utterly disgusting...and thats GREAT because so is the thought of fat people fukking.

If thats what you're into, then play ball. :wow:

15. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $362178.00

I've called you a faq on several occasions and I will again now. You're one, two, three times a fakkit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.