Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty looking back..

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I liked it. played the demo to death. didn't mind Raiden. but the mind-fukkery towards the end got kinda silly

great game though

hqdefault.jpg

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"My codename is deep throat" :dahell:

My religious uncle heard that sh1t and saw my cuz & I :russ:

He gave us the:birdman: and told us to turn the game off. Mind u we 16 & 18 years old at the time. So we was :martin: until he went to sleep or dipped off.

So it's classic imo just for that memory alone
this. when the breh said "just call me deep throat" at the end of the convo i was straight :dwillhuh:
:merchant:
:mjlol:
:dead:
i was a shorty so that shyt always had me laughing

and my older brother's friend would have me in tears when he would bring up the fact that the main protagonist was named "Solid Snake"
:russ:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
MGS1 made me an instant die-hard fan. Everything about the game was Immaculate.

Solid snake at his prime physical peak. Damn he was a fukking badass legendary character,

I had waited for mgs2 to come out. Anxiously expecting my reunion with snake. The tanker intro where you actually control snake in this rich new environment, beautiful graphics (at the time) in comparison to mgs1.

Everything was a dream, I was so ecstatic, getting that epic feeling when something amazing is going down in front of me,

Then..... Raiden,,,, :francis:

fukk u kojima

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I remember seeing my cuz mario play the original MGS on PS1, I gave it a few tries and thought it was pretty chill. once I got MGS2 on PS2. shyt was on...

Still aint got all the Dog Tags in the game :wow: Got most of em in the Tanker

also beat it on all the difficulties until I heard they had a European Difficulty :ohhh: Didnt get a chance to try it til when I got the newest version on PS3

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
There will never be a middle ground on this game for that swerve you got having to play as Raiden.

I didn't like it.

The cover art though. :wow:

The "Sons of Liberty" title. :wow:

That intro song. Instant classic. :wow:

Raiden's poor character shytting on the good first impression as you progress the game. :francis: