Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty looking back..

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
dope gameplay

interesting and somewhat autistic story

but it's probably the weakest of the series although i never played mgs4 so idk
MGS4 gets more hate than it deserves IMO. It plays well and closes the story well.
It has it's flaws like every other MGS game though.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
villains were pretty wack too compared to MGS1.

fortune??? fatman???

vamp??? :mjlol:
13744.jpg

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Yeah first 5-6 mins where hes being a pseudo intellectual know it all is weak but when he talks bout the game its legit.
i skipped all that and was able to watch it

more or less how I already felt but just some guy on youtube said it

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked this one more than 3 for some reason i don't care about big boss:yeshrug:

i thought raiden was a dope character, that brehs life been fukked which made me like him:russ:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

aint no one ever played MGS2: Substance?

with the Snake Skateboarding?

or Snake Tales where it replaces Raiden with snake for the big shell mission

and gives you hella different types of stories kinda like MGS5 Ground Zero and even brings back Meryl Silverbrough

or even the VR missions that let you unlock hella different constumes for each character (Snake & Raiden) and even lets you play as the Ninja

this alone fixes alot of the issues people had (Raiden on Bigshell) :ufdup: You can play through most of it with snake through Snake Tales, plus they added hella new "What If" scenarios with snake in it... its like as if Raiden never existed

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Many mistakes were made. The main one being Kojima deciding to put the story in the hands of a pansy (raiden) in order to make snake look more like a legend. A mistake he grossly over compensated for in mgs4 by making raiden flip around levels break danceing with entire metal gears on each foot. It was pathetic. MGS is my goat series but mgs2 was sloppy for the overall story.

In MGS4 wasnt raiden superhuman tho??? :patrice: those was stilt walking mini metal gears. Raiden was not even human anymore his blood was fukking white...

I loved raiden in MGS4 he became a stone cold badass... :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
In MGS4 wasnt raiden superhuman tho??? :patrice: those was stilt walking mini metal gears. Raiden was not even human anymore his blood was fukking white...

I loved raiden in MGS4 he became a stone cold badass... :banderas:
Like I said. Kojima was overcompensating for making him such a pansy. Raiden is a cornball before and after the robotics