So does Hideo Kojima
video-game-news-hideo-kojima-has-left-konami-starting-a-new-company

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So does Hideo Kojima
It wasn’t his fault. Dude had some definitive closing chapters planned but the beef with Konami was too deep by that point. I know one he had planned was them taking back the Metal Gear from Liquid and Snake leaving him to die which explains further why Liquid hated him so much later on

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It wasn’t his fault. Dude had some definitive closing chapters planned but the beef with Konami was too deep by that point. I know one he had planned was them taking back the Metal Gear from Liquid and Snake leaving him to die which explains further why Liquid hated him so much later on
Konami will tell you that Kojima had no respect for a budget or a production timeline.
I tend to blame both parties.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Konami will tell you that Kojima had no respect for a budget or a production timeline.
I tend to blame both parties.

Sony had that boy drop death stranding on time. Konami burning Kojima out on MGS and not tasking that PT power move lightly put a damper on a lot. Also the guy who took over forcing them to push more towards gatcha and gambling instead of real video games made them look at Kojima budget request crazy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
With Hideo out of the picture, why would this be a PS5 exclusive? Sony paying for it?
I’m gonna be honest...
A metal gear solid REMAKE without the original voice actors or Hideo Kojima sounds like a train wreck.
The twin snake remake was trash IMO and that even had the original cast. They just weren’t able to hit the same marks emotionally with their performances so I can’t imagine what it would be giving it to imitators.
Graphically and gameplay wise it would be insane...but I’m gonna need that story to hit the same way if we’re truly gonna do the game/series justice

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna be honest...
A metal gear solid REMAKE without the original voice actors or Hideo Kojima sounds like a train wreck.
The twin snake remake was trash IMO and that even had the original cast. They just weren’t able to hit the same marks emotionally with their performances so I can’t imagine what it would be giving it to imitators.
Graphically and gameplay wise it would be insane...but I’m gonna need that story to hit the same way if we’re truly gonna do the game/series justice
Twin Snakes was dope nikka speak for yourself.