Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
this is why konami is :flabbynsick: they already fukked up dropping mg survive then follow up with mgs3 on fox engine for pachinko machines then they remake mgs1 when all the fans clearly want is a mg1+2 remake in fox engine :scust:

this the closest we gone get

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gears, horizon, forza......my cup runneth over!!!!
None of those are on PlayStation.
Gears is still great, killzone was Sony's answer for gears and that franchise is basically dead

Forza is known as better than gran turismo which was the leader in the industry. You guys still get excited by new entries even tho they series as a whole is less than Forza which you downplay because you're jealous.

Forza horizon is the premier racing game period and you wouldn't even know because you're a fanboy. Stop downplaying EXCELLENT games, you look stupid doing that :stop:
But let's talk about the other games.

Halo
Fable
Battletoads
Everwild
perfect dark
Doom
Elder scrolls 6
Star citizen
Fallout 5
hellblade 2
The medium day 1 gamepass
The Gunk

That's 12 games and I didn't even get to all the studios who have confirmed next gen games soon to come. I didn't mention God of war combat designer working on that perfect dark reboot along with the main producers of uncharted.

But hey, you got some cross gen titles and like 20 remasters that will cost you full price. But at least you don't need a new TV to see them in their full glory :hhh:

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
isnt this series dead since Kojima won't be involved? They can make a samurai Raiden game but thats about it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps