Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of those are on PlayStation.
Gears is still great, killzone was Sony's answer for gears and that franchise is basically dead

Forza is known as better than gran turismo which was the leader in the industry. You guys still get excited by new entries even tho they series as a whole is less than Forza which you downplay because you're jealous.

Forza horizon is the premier racing game period and you wouldn't even know because you're a fanboy. Stop downplaying EXCELLENT games, you look stupid doing that :stop:
But let's talk about the other games.

Halo
Fable
Battletoads
Everwild
perfect dark
Doom
Elder scrolls 6
Star citizen
Fallout 5
hellblade 2
The medium day 1 gamepass
The Gunk

That's 12 games and I didn't even get to all the studios who have confirmed next gen games soon to come. I didn't mention God of war combat designer working on that perfect dark reboot along with the main producers of uncharted.

But hey, you got some cross gen titles and like 20 remasters that will cost you full price. But at least you don't need a new TV to see them in their full glory :hhh:
Don’t forget Wolfenstein

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

We receive information that tells us that Metal Gear Solid Remake is in development for PS5 and its official announcement would be made

Metal Gear Solid Remake would be real . At least this is the information that we have received from anonymous sources and that they tell us that this project has been cooking exclusively for PS5 for years . Of course, we cannot 100% confirm this information that reaches my ears, but if you remember, we have already successfully advanced the arrival of the colored DualSense in the past and also a few months of PS Plus. However, this information is much more shocking and important than that of previous leaks, so it is important to note that it is a rumor/leak and NOT official or proven information .

According to the data we have, which is not much, this Metal Gear Solid Remake would be a PS5 exclusive , thus avoiding its launch on PS4. The official announcement of the game would come quite soon according to this information and although The Game Awards gala is just around the corner , it may not be announced at this event. This, honestly, is already something that I am completely unaware of despite the information provided. Nor if the launch of the game would arrive in 2023 or 2024, so the leak only tells us that the project is real and it would not take a long time to show up.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Don’t play with me like that. The first three metal gear solid games are in my top ten and they all had an immense influence on my world view. I know that sounds cheesy, but these games truly elevated gaming into an art form. :blessed:

Kojima taught me about the human genome project and cloning.

Also I think the first time I heard about nanotechnology