Method Man / RZA - Tical 0: The Prequel (Wu-Tang Style) Remix Full Mixtape Free DownLINK

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Tical 0: The Prequel (Wu-Tang Style) Remix Album

Produced by:
The RZA / True Master / 4th Disciple / Allah Mathematics / Bronze Nazareth

Blends by: BEZbobby & Ty Cobb Blends*

01 - Intro (Miami Vice OST - RZA)
02 - The Prequel ft Streetlife (Warzone - RZA)*
03 - Uh Huh (Livin Like Dat - Bronze Nazareth)
04 - Say What ft Missy Elliot (You Know What - True Master)
05 - Whats Happening ft Busta Rhymes (Run - RZA)
06 - The Motto (Fatal - RZA)*
07 - We Some Dogs ft Redman & Snoop Dogg (When You Get Out Of Jail - RZA)*
08 - Get High (So High G13 - RZA)
09 - This Thing ft The RZA (RZA)
10 - Tell Lies Vision ft Carlton Fisk, DC, La The Darkman & June Lovah (New Producers - RZA)
11 - The Turn ft Raekwon (RZA)
12 - Tease ft Chinky (Uzathan - RZA)*
13 - Rodeo ft Ludacris (The PJs - RZA)
14 - Baby Cmon (Take Ya Time - 4th Disciple)
15 - Never Hold Back (64 - RZA)
16 - Who You Rollin Wit ft Streetlife & ODB (Unleash Me - RZA)
17 - Act Right (Real Nillas - Mathematics)
18 - The Show (II BS - RZA)
19 - The Afterparty ft Ghostface (Back In The Days - RZA)*
20 - Crooked Letter I ft Streetlife (Brutality - RZA)

β€œAyo Meth, what it look like? Third LP, better be TIGHT” - Streetlife - β€œThe Prequel”

A little present for Wu corp. Spent a long time putting this together piece by piece. Using wu beats of the era (2002-2005), Ty Cobb Blends (Rzatrax) and I put this together after I made a thread last year on how much from the albjm I enjoyed. Wu should have gone all in on Method Man in 2004 but they went the other way. I made this to prove a great β€œCuban Linx 2”-esque album could be made while being commercially viable. Mixing all the wu sounds together, I think that this is the absolute best way to enjoy this album as it finally feels β€œright”. I tried only using beats that could replace the originals, while mixing in the hard β€œTical” flavor it needed. I even took some RZA risks, turning The Show into a literal live jazz show with that weird RZA beat. Also Get High with that ultra weed beat was made for meth. We Some Dogs is off the chain. The 4th disciple find was the final gem. I really love all of these to be honest.

I hope yall enjoy it. Made for the real wu fans. Proud of how all of these came out. Link below.

Mega Link:

https://mega.nz/file/5jBBGRzJ#chbMYUVpfH4SE3YI6aJMOG2LQpZc7kEf3PI8zuQZs aU

<a href="https://mega.nz/file/5jBBGRzJ#chbMYUVpfH4SE3YI6aJMOG2LQpZc7kEf3PI8zuQZs aU">

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
When the original version of this album came out in 2004, I remember people online thinking Meth was trolling with this album because it was so bad :russ:

Only song I remember that was decent was Afterparty with Ghostface, that was it

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Nice premise. Half of these sound horrible thoug

Add Tical 0 to the list of things Puffy violated

We some dogs, the afterparty, say what, the prequel, crooked letter i, baby cmon and the show/get high are dope and give new blood imo.

Uh huh, who ya rollin wit, never hold back, the motto are cool. Ill never like rodeo no matter what. I liked og tease even if noone did. This one is more inline with vibe than og is.

Get high and the show are cool twists with really odd rza beats that recreate the songs completely.

Sound quality issues prolly from the accapella makers they got now i assume. None of these beats or accapellas are even out; maybe a handful of the instrumentals at most.

These are really rare rza beats tho that match the originals for the most part.

Last edited: