Metro Groomin got next on the Summer Jam Screen #PDFallegations

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
No but I would do that right now, the hell. 18 year olds are legal. :pachaha:

Nah I wouldn't do this. I have however been the target of some teenagers affection here and there and I let them down easy and moved on cause teenagers aren't my ministry. However if SHE spun the block after becoming an adult, whatever happens happens :manny:

I was responding to what breh said. I thought he was trying to say I hit somebody and I was telling him that I haven't. :dwillhuh:
17* drake kissed a 17 year old on video. My mistake.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Kendrick stans shook. They thought shyt was going to end friendly.
Whay does this have to do with Kendrick lol

Thats how obsessed you are. So angry for aubrey that you are trying to find an equivalence. Lol

Nobody cares about metro

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Yep this breh pulled together what he thought was a masterplan. And we did get some bangers out of it.

But I think when the smoke settles and the majority of fickle rap fans return to normal his gonna be looking even more silly.

These tweets are the icing on the cake, his been wilding all weekend about pedos. He had to know how these twitter detectives get down. The fact those tweets have been deleted says a lot. He should have lets his nuts hang (pause) but he knows they nasty as hell and unjustifiable.

The most hilarious thing is the only person whose coming out of this with any degree of reputation intact is Future which in of itself is funny.

This. Especially considering he is the poster child for treating heauxs badly :pachaha:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You better keep that energy x2 with Drake

Dude is may run into a federal investigation lmao that 17 yr old vid breaks federal law

Doubtful. The incident took place in Colorado where the age of consent is 17. There would be nothing for them to get involved in unless of course she lied and was under 16.

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They digging up everyones shyt

GNBPKYXWMAAznzm

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whay does this have to do with Kendrick lol

Thats how obsessed you are. So angry for aubrey that you are trying to find an equivalence. Lol

Nobody cares about metro
Everyone team Kendrick is on notice. It's why nikkas are begging Drake to bow out. Nah. He did that with Pusha T. It's fukk Kendrick indefinitely at this point.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Everyone team Kendrick is on notice. It's why nikkas are begging Drake to bow out. Nah. He did that with Pusha T. It's fukk Kendrick indefinitely at this point.
You sound swiftie like...

fukk kendrick for....pointing out grooming?

You should be mad at Drake...but you be q coward and not answer this question directly lol