Mexicacs Wake Up Call: Mexico 'Astonished' at Israeli Leader Netanyahu's tweet :UPDATE:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Earlier on Saturday, Netanyahu tweeted: "President Trump is right. I built a wall along Israel's southern border... Great success. Great idea."

Mexico's government on Saturday rebuked Israel for a tweet by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that applauded U.S. President Donald Trump's plan to build a border wall with Mexico to keep out undocumented migrants.

Earlier on Saturday, Netanyahu tweeted: "President Trump is right. I built a wall along Israel's southern border. It stopped all illegal immigration. Great success. Great idea."

The comment was swiftly rejected by leaders of the Jewish community in Mexico, and prompted an unusually blunt statement from Mexico's foreign ministry.

"The Foreign Ministry expressed to the government of Israel, via its ambassador in Mexico, its profound astonishment, rejection and disappointment over Prime Minister Netanyahu's message on Twitter about the construction of a border wall.

"Mexico is a friend of Israel and should be treated as such by its Prime Minister," the ministry said, noting Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray had only on Friday expressed his deep affection for Israel in an event marking Holocaust memorial day

Full Article:
Mexico 'Astonished' at Israeli Leader Netanyahu's Wall Tweet

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Then Israel becomes a proxy battleground between America and China despite Israel being the real enemy.

That would be the end of the world. Imagine if China, Iran, Russia, Venezuela, Brazil go against America, Israel, and Britain? :francis:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Then Israel becomes a proxy battleground between America and China despite Israel being the real enemy.

lol soros wouldn't even fund femen in israel

he sent them worldwide but withdrew funding once they started fukking around in israel

what makes you think they'll conjure up a war in their holy land

lol, but who knows, maybe the frauds will do it to try and hoax the biblical war there so they can say they fit the prophecies

but their modus operandi is starting shyt everywhere else and pitting other nations and ethnic groups against eachother

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
That would be the end of the world. Imagine if China, Iran, Russia, Venezuela, Brazil go against America, Israel, and Britain? :francis:

china is with her :troll:

and by her i mean the whote of babylon

the elites over there have the same exact goals as the west.. they're working hard together on securing the globe

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
It's crazy how they treat the native people of that land. Especially since they have had their own issues with being mistreated.

Jungle Rules I guess.

I wish society would develop beyond the reptile brain.

SAME THING WOULD HAPPEN IN THE US IF WHITE PEOPLE LOST POWER. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE SO CUTTHROAT ABOUT KEEPING IT.