Mexicacs Wake Up Call: Mexico 'Astonished' at Israeli Leader Netanyahu's tweet :UPDATE:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Why do you care?

It's funny when other people see themselves as higher than they are only to realize who the true enemy is... white supremacy, a lot of latinos cape for white supremacy when they aren't even treated as second hand citizens in some areas. Wake up call time. I'm more glad than anything people are waking up

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It's funny when other people see themselves as higher than they are only to realize who the true enemy is... white supremacy, a lot of latinos cape for white supremacy when they aren't even treated as second hand citizens in some areas. Wake up call time. I'm more glad than anything people are waking up
I was born and raised in south central LA, I know all about being labeled a second hand citizen, I know how white people see us,i could care less to be honest, the white man has never stopped me from doing ANYTHING I wanna do and never will, I'm getting mines regardless and still taking care of my family

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I was born and raised in south central LA, I know all about being labeled a second hand citizen, I know how white people see us,i could care less to be honest, the white man has never stopped me from doing ANYTHING I wanna do and never will, I'm getting mines regardless and still taking care of my family

I feel the same way and that's how a lot of us feel, but there's still a lot of minorities (all shades) out there who would gladly lick the boot of a white man just to feel accepted by the white man. for me, I'm just happy people are realizing what that shyt is and hopefully this causes some sort of political/socio-economic change in poor minority communities

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I feel the same way and that's how a lot of us feel, but there's still a lot of minorities (all shades) out there who would gladly lick the boot of a white man just to feel accepted by the white man. for me, I'm just happy people are realizing what that shyt is and hopefully this causes some sort of political/socio-economic change in poor minority communities
Honestly,its not the ones in the poor neighborhoods that do any of the boot licking, it's the ones that have established themselves and well off and think they think they are better, and what better status symbol then to say they mingle among whites and share the same views and values as them