• Total voters

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Russian suitcase bomb with chemical weapons > hack n slash Cartel
See, here's the thing people aren't realizing. The major difference between the Russian Mafia and Mexican Drug Cartels is that the Mafia is more organized, efficient, and subtle about the dirt they do. The cartel relies heavily upon intimidation....notice all the extra'd out tats, murder vids, putting bodies in public, etc. The Mafia on the other hand, doesn't give a shyt whether you're scared or not...they're gonna get rid of you if they want you dead either way and you'll never see it coming. As far as their tats...they're actually placed in a way of which they aren't visible if one's wearing a suit.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
so its basically zangief vs. El Fuerte? hmmm...
Corrected...and that's being generous.

You notice a lot of them cartel cats are small, frail built cats. A good lot of em are malnourished and addicted to heavy drugs. Hand to hand the Russians would fukking murder them. I believe it's mandatory for males to receive some sort of military training as they grow up...and part of this training is sambo martial arts. Hell, most russians off the street would wash most of your avg. Americans in a fight too:mjpls: Just look up vids of street fights in eastern european countries like Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, etc compared to US fights....even the teens look like UFC out there:whew: US you got mostly wild haymakers and struggle takedowns:scusthov:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Corrected...and that's being generous.

You notice a lot of them cartel cats are small, frail built cats. A good lot of em are malnourished and addicted to heavy drugs. Hand to hand the Russians would fukking murder them. I believe it's mandatory for males to receive some sort of military training as they grow up...and part of this training is sambo martial arts. Hell, most russians off the street would wash most of your avg. Americans in a fight too:mjpls: Just look up vids of street fights in eastern european countries like Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, etc compared to US fights....even the teens look like UFC out there:whew: US you got mostly wild haymakers and struggle takedowns:scusthov:
Nah I mean martial arts is popular and never had a decline in europe... like it did here before UFC got popular but do i think the avg russian teen would wash an American teen? Hell fukk no... they're just down to fight and not scared to get that ass whupped... but of course we're talking about avg not mafia dudes... who are military and ex spec ops.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
What do muscles have to do with what each group actually does tho?
one of his older fights and back before he got the mob tats covered(notice the nautical stars on his shoulders). Just saying that hand skills and size along with more intense military training and the weapons they have access to definitely give them more of an advantage. MS-13 are mindless, bloodthirsty goons while the Russian Mob are cold, calculated goblins.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah I mean martial arts is popular and never had a decline in europe... like it did here before UFC got popular but do i think the avg russian teen would wash an American teen? Hell fukk no... they're just down to fight and not scared to get that ass whupped... but of course we're talking about avg not mafia dudes... who are military and ex spec ops.

You do realize that the avg american teen is :flabbynsick: and baby shyt soft compared to most of the rest of the world, right?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
You do realize that the avg american teen is :flabbynsick: and baby shyt soft compared to most of the rest of the world, right?
Russia isn't the rest of the world... you're talking about eastern europe.. but when I think of the avg teen here I'm talking about black hispanic and even some white low to middle class kids. Let's not act like these lil ninjas don't get it in out here. We're obviously not talking about little Timmy who lives in a house on the hill, but Europe (especially western europe has those too). So I agree with you but only halfway. I lived in Morocco 4 years total and I've witnessed the street brawls that are fukking crazy (seeing 1 dude rock 6 dudes) but I'm not sleeping on these american kids either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjpls:

russian-training-day-o.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
To answer the thread, I'm going with the Russian Mob.

A dude like this is one of the mild ones:

8:16 :dead: @ Nikolai!!! Dude was rushing to get the fukk out the room before Yuri even started wildin'! :laff:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

/thread. Everyone standing around like :manny: like that shyt is just another day in the office!! :krs:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I would go with Mexican cartels... Ya'll are living in fairy tale land talking about nukes and all of that. NO ONE would attempt to use military war grade chemical explosives with a street level war. Only a terrorist would attempt such a move...

Now we're left with guns... Ummmm, the world is armed with auto weapons and based on sheer brutality and numbers the Mexicans would easily win. The Jewish mafia has billions and so does Mexican Cartels so the money isn't an issue at that point. The FEDS use COINTELPRO on Mexicans in NorCol and SoCal for a reason people because they know they could do HEAVY damage if they united and that's only in Cali. The Russian Mafia's leaders would be hanging off a bridge with their limbs hacked off in DC with a video of the sh1t sent to news outlets everywhere.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
-
I would go with Mexican cartels... Ya'll are living in fairy tale land talking about nukes and all of that. NO ONE would attempt to use military war grade chemical explosives with a street level war. Only a terrorist would attempt such a move...

Now we're left with guns... Ummmm, the world is armed with auto weapons and based on sheer brutality and numbers the Mexicans would easily win. The Jewish mafia has billions and so does Mexican Cartels so the money isn't an issue at that point. The FEDS use COINTELPRO on Mexicans in NorCol and SoCal for a reason people because they know they could do HEAVY damage if they united and that's only in Cali. The Russian Mafia's leaders would be hanging off a bridge with their limbs hacked off in DC with a video of the sh1t sent to news outlets everywhere.

:laff: @ the Russian Mafia fukking with the Cartels... the Cartels are the number 1 criminal group on earth today (illegal criminal group).

nikkas talmbout oh they have access to nukes, chem weapons, tanks, jets, STOP IT :laff: no they do not. They may have phyiscal access to these things but they cannot actually ever use them because that's not how these things work. The Russian Mafia can't have me killed right now here in Toronto Canada, but I'm 10000% sure Los Zetas would have me hanging upside down from the Don Valley Bridge with my dikk in my mouth. That says it all.