Miami got the entire ACC suffering from King's Disease: Canes 2020 Season Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
Technically both are freshmen, Garcia is a true freshman while TVD is a redshirt freshman
perhaps ive missed something but wouldnt that mean they would leave at the same time unless garcia redshirts?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
That damn trashlee man
Playcalling is soo trash
Have a future heisman candidate in knighton and don’t give him the ball in space :mjcry:

Gave 180-pound Knighton 32 carries:picard:

meanwhile big Thad Franklin and bruising Cody Brown are chilling on the bench

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
The dumbest offensive coordinator I’ve ever seen:what:

Not even the dumbest Miami OC in the last 5 years :whoa:.

The offense is hamstrung by by injuries and ineffectiveness of the interior oline in short yardage. I understand Lashle0e's thinking though; getting skinny in the hole and accelerating rather than powering through it. It's what Florida used to do with Rainey and Demps.

Thing is, that Florida run game had a power element to compliment. Miami's doesn't. That's more of a Feely and Justice issue than a Lashlee one imo.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Not even the dumbest Miami OC in the last 5 years :whoa:.

The offense is hamstrung by by injuries and ineffectiveness of the interior oline in short yardage. I understand Lashle0e's thinking though; getting skinny in the hole and accelerating rather than powering through it. It's what Florida used to do with Rainey and Demps.

Thing is, that Florida run game had a power element to compliment. Miami's doesn't. That's more of a Feely and Justice issue than a Lashlee one imo.

:what: What injuries on offense are hurting us??
Stop caping for trashlee

Last edited:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
:what: What injuries on offense are hurting us??
Stop caping for trashlee

:gucci: Cam Harris and Don Chaney ain't out?

The inside run game is a integral part of the RPO game, which is what Miami's running. They can't not run inside dive plays if they want to keep it up. The only back capable of attacking the line with the delayed mesh is Knighton.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:gucci: Cam Harris and Don Chaney ain't out?

The inside run game is a integral part of the RPO game, which is what Miami's running. They can't not run inside dive plays if they want to keep it up. The only back capable of attacking the line with the delayed mesh is Knighton.

right now I already aggravated:noah:
If you can’t see it’s trashlee, mannnnnn.....

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Brehs on the coaching end Lashlee is the only thing working right now. If we don't cough up the ball the way we did this game would have been out of hand early.

What's happening on the defensive side is dictionary definition unacceptable. The d-line and lb group being this talent low when our HC is a defensive guy is a horrible indictment on Manny.

I dislike our run play-calling, too, but I also don't think for a second we have an offensive line that can consistently run longer developing run plays.