Miami teen graffiti artist dies after being tasered by police

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Now this nikka brought it on himself. Had he been black they woulda laid 2 clips on him instead of tazing. Unfortunate that he died but in this instance the cops actually took the non lethal form by tazing him.

What would you suggest the cops do next time?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
rule #1
you DO NOT run from the police,, its that simple,,, take ur charge and loss and move on

Dumbest rule of all time. I would have a criminal record if I didnt run from the police. Most police are slow as shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Let me get this straight.

He was caught breaking the law.

The cops tried to approach him as a result; he ran. They told him to stop; he didn't.

They then decide to taser him to stop him - the SAME shyt some of these nikkas on here say they SHOULD do when dealing with a suspect, instead of being quick to shoot them. Something about him caused him to be weak and bytchmade enough to die from it.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for him or something? :yeshrug:

As long as the cops' version of events isn't proven to be bs, I'm siding with them on this one

63896_tylercraigmoralstory.jpg

Don't break the law, and don't run from the cops :manny:

And you are a bytch ass nikka for saying some hoe ass shyt like that.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while he did break the law, i kinda feel like tazering dude for running from cops all over graffiti is excessive force. i don't know the legality of it all but still...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I thought being tasered just paralyzed you briefly?! I'm sure the cops weren't trying to kill him. It sucks he had to die from it but I really don't see how this one is the polices fault. Normally I'm not on the polices side but he shouldn't have ran. Graffiti artist need to get blackbooks or some acrylic paint markers and canvases. Or either get some sort of permission from the city to do a mural. It's unfortunate for him and his family :rip:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
From my understanding the wall was all gratified up already and was sweet to be demolished. They caught homie and put the taser on cook and let loose on homie. Obviously too much for the crime committed.