Micah Stands On The Floor Peering Up Through Binoculars In Awe Of His Home Town Eagles - Cowboys @ Eagles Week 9 Game Thread

Who Wins Today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up.

Dak took a unnecessary sack when he should have thrown the ball away. Period.

He then took two consecutive delay of games that's on him.

He got them down field and fukking blew it because the pressure got toouch for him, he lost this game when he had the perfect opportunity to win it and be a legend.

Tony and Troy win that game.

So you a casual AND you mad…Lol @ Tony and troy.

Troy was winning when you was playing red light green light…assuming you were even alive

Tony?…Tony?!? I hope you mean Dorsett. The fukk outta here ngga. Romo ain’t did shyt Dak hasnt. Identical 2-4 playoff records. Both maligned in real time, both will be appreciated after the fact.

You too dumb to realize in 10 years when Cowboys are in QB hell you’ll be screamin at the clouds ‘Dak woulda made that:sadcam:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So you a casual AND you mad…Lol @ Tony and troy.

Troy was winning when you was playing red light green light…assuming you were even alive

Tony?…Tony?!? I hope you mean Dorsett. The fukk outta here ngga. Romo ain’t did shyt Dak hasnt. Identical 2-4 playoff records. Both maligned in real time, both will be appreciated after the fact.

You too dumb to realize in 10 years when Cowboys are in QB hell you’ll be screamin at the clouds ‘Dak woulda made that:sadcam:
Its casual to know a QB can't take a sake in that situation and has to know that he has to throw the ball away.
I can tell some of you folks only experience football via video games, fantasy, and occasional tv.
No one who played even pee wee and high school level football thinks that ball should have been held and a sack taken rather than throw it away. SMH

As for hating on Tony, Tony was failed by having a poor defense, not by choking on his end, and by the time the defense came around he was starting to breakdown. I hate that for him, but Tony is a far better QB than Dak ever was or will be.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Its casual to know a QB can't take a sake in that situation and has to know that he has to throw the ball away.
I can tell some of you folks only experience football via video games, fantasy, and occasional tv.
No one who played even pee wee and high school level football thinks that ball should have been held and a sack taken rather than throw it away. SMH

As for hating on Tony, Tony was failed by having a poor defense, not by choking on his end, and by the time the defense came around he was starting to breakdown. I hate that for him, but Tony is a far better QB than Dak ever was or will be.

You making yourself look dumb if the extent of your knowledge is such cliche shyt as ‘can’t take a sack there :obama:

Like yea no shyt. My point, from an objective non emotional pov is: shyt happens, them dudes get paid too :manny: And to be more technical, both tackles collapsed shyt happened fast. All in all it’s a bit silly to deride your qb after a near flawless game.

But anyway, as a Skins fan trust me I love it bc media/cowboys fans are delusional enough to think dak is the problem and next year y’all will go to Trey Lance or trade for Matt Statue:ahh:

As far as romo vs dak, people killed dak after an uncharacteristic 15 picks. Romo threw 19….TWICE

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Seriously. We're asking our tackles and defensive ends to play perfectly because our CBs are trash.

IDK whats gonna happen when we play the Chiefs.
Idk either we are in dangerous waters next few games gonna hurt

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Jalen Hurts Ties the All-Time NFL Record with most consecutive Wins against Winning Teams at 12 Straight.

F9J-coYWMAElLem
H1M :to:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
20231105_212422.thumb.jpg.76b0f549220c9c86073b69dfff960a55.jpg

Dak played well honestly but he did get a little tight on that last drive. When the Boys have to play from behind and the Defense isn't getting pick 6's, fumbles etc. Things again get tight. Meanwhile, when the Eagles are down, Jalen turns into a damn beast. Eagles Defense held Dallas to 6 points in the 2nd Half.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You would be fine with that happening to CMC surely
Yeah I have no problem with that whatsoever. CMC uses the stiff arm a lot but defenders end up pulling on his facemask most of the time.

It's not illegal to make a tackle like that nor is it dirty. The reason you dont see it often is because most runners dont extend their arms (for obvious reasons)...the only time arm is extended like that is on the stiff arm....and if you stiff arming and I can tackle you by the arm (ie, you are slow)... you shouldnt have tried to stiff arm me :manny: for most runners it's very difficult to tackle this way....

TL;DR- if you use a stiff arm if the defender tackles you by the same arm it's on you.

And I don't have a bias about protecting offensive players :manny: Im an old school cat who wants defense to be able to play defense.