Michael B Jordan Black Panther/Creed workout

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: Anyone without a job
You can do whatever you want to breh, stop making excuses. If you want to be in the gym 8+ hours a day, then you get a job that would revolve around you being in the gym for that long, or you find a way to earn enough money doing something else where you can afford to do that. Nobody forced you to get whatever job you have.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You can do whatever you want to breh, stop making excuses. If you want to be in the gym 8+ hours a day, then you get a job that would revolve around you being in the gym for that long, or you find a way to earn enough money doing something else where you can afford to do that. Nobody forced you to get whatever job you have.
Breh you sound like a damn dumbass right now. My job is great. The original point that @IsThatBrothaMouzone? was making was that his schedule allows him to workout, recover, and diet as he pleases because his schedule is tolerant enough to do so. The normal american citizen working 9-5 cannot spend that much time in the gym :comeon:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what job is going to revolve around being in the gym 8+ hours a day? lol

work 8 hours gym 8 hours sleep? how many hours

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what job is going to revolve around being in the gym 8+ hours a day? lol

work 8 hours gym 8 hours sleep? how many hours
You all just don't get it, do you? :snoop:

For one, nobody is actually in the gym for 8 hours a day. But he's basically bytching because an actor has enough "free time" to sculpt their body exactly how they need it to be, not realizing it's his basically his JOB to do so. So if you're looking for a specific job....... you know what, I don't got time for the dense games. #NoExcuseGang

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you sound like a damn dumbass right now. My job is great. The original point that @IsThatBrothaMouzone? was making was that his schedule allows him to workout, recover, and diet as he pleases because his schedule is tolerant enough to do so. The normal american citizen working 9-5 cannot spend that much time in the gym :comeon:
Whose fault is it if you're the "normal" citizen who doesn't have "enough time" to work out? :usure:

Why do you think his schedule is so tolerant breh? He MADE it that way. My point is, if you wanna do that, you make your schedule that way as well, or don't, but either way don't bytch about it.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You all just don't get it, do you? :snoop:

For one, nobody is actually in the gym for 8 hours a day. But he's basically bytching because an actor has enough "free time" to sculpt their body exactly how they need it to be, not realizing it's his basically his JOB to do so. So if you're looking for a specific job....... you know what, I don't got time for the dense games. #NoExcuseGang

What he's saying is regular people are not going to have the time MBJ has to sculpt their bodies. Your come back was getting a job that revolved around that (8+ hours in the gym) We're asking what job is going to put up with that.

The end point is MBJ is going to be able to perfect his build more so than the average person can because A it's his "job" and B he has the resources to not have to work a strict schedule so he can accomplish that

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Skinny nikka that has similar physique as MBJ.

Gym membership since January but havent used it.

Thanks OP

• Dap

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Anyone know how much he weighed during the movie? He looks bigger than when he was on creed. I'm thinking 185-190?

• Dap

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Anyone know how much he weighed during the movie? He looks bigger than when he was on creed. I'm thinking 185-190?

he said in creed that he was 'about 180' so i would guess he's close to 200 lbs here. he looks around the size of the hodgetwins when they were about that weight. maybe like 195.