Michael Conley Is An Example Of Why I'd NEVER Have Kids With A White Woman.... (PHOTOS)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
To him that's not a "white baby". That's his flesh and blood regardless of what he looks like on the outside.

So that's what he tells himself to justify the abomination he created.
That Jeff Sessions AG looks the type of Alabama law maker that'd outlaw such acts.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You can see the c00n on this nikka just by lookin at em:scust:

Wouldnt be suprised if he pulled the michael jackson and used a white mans sperm so the baby wouldnt look like him:scust:....or if it was her idea and his punk ass went right along with it to hold on to his snow angel....he might be such a c00n,all his sperm collaberated to make a path to let the one defective sperm that would create a white child pass through.
:laff::laff::laff:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
What I've learned this week in Coli College is that that baby right there is black because children take on their father's race. Ain't that right coli :sas1:?
There are some posters here who state as long as a person claims black and supports black people in some way they're black regardless of features or skin tone

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
So that's what he tells himself to justify the abomination he created.
That Jeff Sessions AG looks the type of Alabama law maker that'd outlaw such acts.

Abomination? That's any ugly and disgusting thing to say about another human being.

I know people say all kinds of foolishness coz they are comfortably behind a keyboard but I hate racism regardless of who it's coming from. And if its a coli fon't I assume you are black.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
y'all talk like you know these people; you don't know these people. must be comforting to make up stories no one but a few people will give a shyt about. like this forum is a place for you to free write and flesh out your fictional stories.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
To him that's not a "white baby". That's his flesh and blood regardless of what he looks like on the outside.
oprah.gif