Michael Jackson and Dirty Diana

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
So out of sheer and utter randomness, I was thinking about something someone told me that basically alluded to MJ being molested by Diana Ross when he was a kid. Dirty Diana was his evidence to back up his claim. I'd never previously linked the song's name to Diana Ross so he my uncle pointed that out my face hit the :ohhh:.

So I do my googles and the most clearly explained answer states that Michael was in love with her for most of his adult life and that he wrote the song because he was pissed that she broke things off with him and married some cac Arne Naess in 1985. :mjcry:

Then that got my wheels turning and, while we know his excuse for his complexion growing increasingly lighter was due to a vitiligo diagnosis, now I wonder if he truly bleached solely to appear more desirable to Diana, while using the vitiligo excuse as a cop out.

This shyt is kinda sad, because we go on and on about self-hate on this site day in and day out, but it's truly depressing that the entire world loved this man, but ultimately Mike never found love. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dirty Diana - Wikipedia

initial reports at the time suggested the song was a poke at his close friend Diana Ross; however, it was later denied. In fact, Ross started using the song as an overture at her concerts shortly before appearing on stage. In an interview from the special edition of Bad, Jones later confirmed that the song's lyrics were about groupies. Jackson also confirmed the same during an interview with Barbara Walters, adding that it was not about Diana, Princess of Wales, though he was told personally by the Princess that it was her favorite among his songs.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:ohlawd::ahh:
Diana walked up to me,
She said I'm all yours tonight
At that I ran to the phone
Sayin' baby I'm alright
I said but unlock the door.
Because I forgot the key.
She said he's not coming back
Because he's sleeping with me