MICHAEL JORDAN COULD HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST POINT GUARD OF ALL TIME....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The following information was put together by Starks23.

March 21, 1989

Doug Collins decided to move Jordan to the point guard spot against Seattle on March 11, 1989. He finished that game with 15 assists. Two days later, he had a game of 21/14/14 against the Pacers in just 30 minutes of playing time in a 32-point blowout win. He reached the triple double mark in just 21 minutes.

Jordan continued to play at the PG spot until the end of the season. In these 24 games he averaged 29.3ppg, 8.9rpg, 10.6 apg, 2.4spg. Between March 24 and April 14, 1989, he recorded a triple double in ten of the eleven games, including seven consecutive ones. In the game he didn’t record a TD, he finished with 40 points, 11 assists and 7 rebounds.

:wow:
:devil:
:evil:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
:wow:

FeralGoat.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
MJ was always a great playmaker. But he's far better without the ball as an off guard which frees him to run around wreak havoc on defenses or just post up. Besides Pippen was better at initiating the offense from the defensing end.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
MJ was always a great playmaker. But he's far better without the ball as an off guard which frees him to run around wreak havoc on defenses or just post up. Besides Pippen was better at initiating the offense from the defensing end.

Those stats show that he was far better with the ball as a point guard. What does Pippen even have to do with this?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Phil Jackson disagreeing said:
“Oh, they’re– they’re using LeBron every possible way they can. He’s such a great player. I still think his game is gonna grow. I still think it’s gonna grow. But he was like Scottie Pippen was to the Bulls. He’s maybe a pass first and shoot second player. Whereas, you know, Michael or Kobe are like, “I’m gonna shoot this ball.” Every time they get the ball, they’re looking to score. LeBron’s not like that. And I love that about him. But he also, when he goes after scoring, he’s also terrific. You want a player that can do both. I tried to get Kobe to do both for numbers of years, and he could. But his first instinct is to beat the guy that’s in front of him.”

:manny:

Daps

:usure: that hand checking was something serious. But just like most dudes on here you never watched him play besides YouTube.