MICHAEL JORDAN COULD HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST POINT GUARD OF ALL TIME....

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
praise-god.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:usure: that hand checking was something serious. But just like most dudes on here you never watched him play besides YouTube.

I could probably be your father fool. I been watching the NBA since ~88.

In no way did what I say mean anything negative about his PG skills. I'm just saying He could have been the greatest point guard ever but can do do even more damage at SG while letting Pippen play PG.

Even Wade was drafted to be a PG for the Heat. He started as PG his first year with Eddie Jones as SG and Butler as SF. But when they realized he could do even more damage by not having to bring the ball up court they switched him to SG permanently

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet, he didn't get the MVP that year :wtf:
Think about it everytime you hear nikkas complaining that someone got robbed on recent MVP votes.

the bulls only won 47 games that year, while the lakers won 57, so that gave magic the nod.

It was the same in 61 when Wilt averaged 50/25, the big o averaged a triple double, but russel was the mvp winning 60 games that year

mayhem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mj is the goat but we gotta put these numbers in context. he put up insane numbers..but stats were inflated during the late 80's. during the 88-89 sesaon, every single team except one averaged over 100 points per game

the slower paced teams during those days would be among the fastest paced teams today