Daps
Never happen to the true GOAT

tumblr_m8vnaoS6sv1qd6wt5o1_1280.jpg

3656876_o.gif
My God Kareem was savage :picard:

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
nikka stfu. They got old. He ain't beat shyt till Scottie came. They whooped his ass for 3 straight years. And the reg season record against him was 15-1 during that time. Stop trying to lie bout what Mj did and didn't do.
You know isiah is only two years older than mike right? Laimbeer, Aguirre, & Mahorn were the only players older on that team. Maybe the long playoffs runs hurt their longevity but the bullls were coming on strong after beating Cleveland. Mike did get better by developing his turn-around jump shot & trusting his teammates. I'm 44 years old I watched it live so fukk yourself with that bullshyt you talking.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You know isiah is only two years older than mike right? Laimbeer, Aguirre, & Mahorn were the only players older on that team. Maybe the long playoffs runs hurt their longevity but the bullls were coming on strong after beating Cleveland. Mike did get better by developing his turn-around jump shot & trusting his teammates. I'm 44 years old I watched it live so fukk yourself with that bullshyt you talking.

nikka I don't give a fukk how old your flabby and sick ass is....that piston team wasn't winning 63 like they were before. They were not the bad boy pistons anymore and everyone knew it. The bulls finally won the east and was the favorite. Chuck Daly was gone the next year cuz he knew the team was old af. Jordan ain't beat shyt. STFU

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It's unfortunate that these young Bron stans will never understand how dominate and great MJ was in his prime... they really think Bron is close
:mjlol:

I was talking to my lil bro earlier this week about the whole MJ vs Bron argument. This dude told me that Mike cake walked through his 1st 3 Peat because they didn't lose more than 2 games in the Finals. He was telling me that the Lakers were past their prime, Blazers weren't shyt, Suns weren't shyt.

:jbhmm:

I went and did some research and compared some numbers. In 91-92... Clyde Drexler put up damn near identical numbers as Lebron James put up last season... they had like 6 guys averaging double digits, compared to the Bulls 3.

That Blazers team was deep as shyt.

Bron Stans
:heh:
Your lil bro was right. Blazers and suns or a old magic Johnson were not threats to the bulls

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But the Bulls won that game and MJ had a triple double:umad:

nikka had to scrounge the internet for a 1988 newspaper article on MJ talking about hard fouls after a win:mjlol:

Pitiful shyt:francis:
It's getting obsessive with LeBron Stans....

They're slowly creeping up on Kobe Stans for the title of most annoying stanbase.

Every thread they make that's a swipe at current and former players, is always in defense of LeBron... Both blatant and subliminally..

If the thread is about a player who's in their prime today, and if that played is a clear MVP candidate, they'll critique their game and pick every flaw in their game in defense of LBJ. Saw it with Steph last year, seeing it with Westbrook this year, saw it with KD the last 3yrs or so. If X players is getting all the accolades, records, and media praise, LBJ Stan's will swoop in to poop on it.

The game is the game...

:manny:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was well known. The Bad Boys were rough as fukk, especially Laimbeer and Mahorn. Jordan wasn't the only one who said the Pistons were dangerously dirty, Barkley also said it too. When Mahorn went to Philly, Philly was beating Detroit in a game, so Isiah took a swing at Mahorn's head. Then Laimbeer a couple minutes later shoved the ball in Mahorn's face, then Barkley came in and gave Laimbeer a black eye with a left hand.

Good times. :pachaha:

When Chicago was finally about to beat Detroit, Jordan said it would be great for the league because the Pistons were dirty and ruining the game. Then the Bulls won that 4th game and there was the walkout by the Pistons.

So Jordan and Isiah's former butt-buddy Magic made sure Isiah wasn't on the Dream Team

:mjgrin:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Once LeBron loses AGAIN this year these Bron stans will go back to their place. Stop worrying about comparing your hero to Jordan, yall should be more worried about the Cavs getting out the weak ass East.

Yall know damn well LeBron soft ass could'nt have played in that Era with them Pistons. nikka damn near 270 pounds flopping all over the floor :smh:
Bron gonna win again. :umad:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's unfortunate that these young Bron stans will never understand how dominate and great MJ was in his prime... they really think Bron is close

I was talking to my lil bro earlier this week about the whole MJ vs Bron argument. This dude told me that Mike cake walked through his 1st 3 Peat because they didn't lose more than 2 games in the Finals. He was telling me that the Lakers were past their prime, Blazers weren't shyt, Suns weren't shyt.

:jbhmm:

I went and did some research and compared some numbers. In 91-92... Clyde Drexler put up damn near identical numbers as Lebron James put up last season... they had like 6 guys averaging double digits, compared to the Bulls 3.

That Blazers team was deep as shyt.

Bron Stans
:heh:
I've noticed a trend of Bron Stan's downplaying Jordan's playoff competition.

The common argument is that Jordan caught the Pistons when they were passed their prime, and when the Celtics fell off. Buuuuut, couldn't the same argument be made in regards to LBJ vs the 2012/2011 Celtics? The Celts big 3 were on the tail end of their primes also. This argument can be made for many greats who seized opportunity.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've noticed a trend of Bron Stan's downplaying Jordan's playoff competition.

The common argument is that Jordan caught the Pistons when they were passed their prime, and when the Celtics fell off. Buuuuut, couldn't the same argument be made in regards to LBJ vs the 2012/2011 Celtics? The Celts big 3 were on the tail end of their primes also. This argument can be made for many greats who seized opportunity.
Boston was still the best defense in basketball in both 2011 and 2012 (2nd in points allowed and 1st in defensive rating in 2011, and 1st in points plowed and 2nd in defensive rating in 2012) and their top players weren't washed just yet. Zeke averaged 13.5 points for the 1991 playoffs on the other hand :francis:. Bosh also basically missed the first five games in 2012 (he only played 12 minutes in game 5) and Wade was getting his knee drained every other game in the 2012 playoffs. Garnett, Allen, pierce, and rondo all played well in the 2011 playoffs. A few of them limped through the 2012 playoffs. That entire season was a mess that came down to the last reasonably healthy team standing. If :deadrose: doesn't happen, we probably lose in the conference finals since the bulls had home court advantage and bosh would've still missed the first five games. The bulls had such a size advantage that Miami caught some luck too. Every champion has to catch some of it.

Last edited: