Michael Jordan in his Athletic Prime. Enjoy :)

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Nah

Like I said Kobe has a whole reel of 360 dunks. I’ve never seen MJ do a 360.

Kobe’s posters over Ben Wallace and Dwight Howard are better than any of MJ’s posters sack on face with power

Kobe hop step wrap around 180 against Denver>>

Kobe reverse windmill against the Knicks and T’Wolves>>

Those Kawhi big hand nikka dunks aren’t that lit :dead:

He had a handful of cradle dunks early in his career in terms of creativity I don’t see how y’all putting him above certain nikkas I’m sorry and y’all OD’ing with the aesthetic slow motion shyt
MJ did a 360 as his 1st dunk in one of his dunk contests. I recall Magic talking about how MJ did a 360 on the whole team in the 92 dream team scrimmages. Go google these things

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
MJ did a 360 as his 1st dunk in one of his dunk contests. I recall Magic talking about how MJ did a 360 on the whole team in the 92 dream team scrimmages. Go google these things
I already said he did a basic 360 at the 1985 dunk contest. I don’t care about what he did at some unseen Dream Team scrimmage. He had none in game. Even LeBron did a 360 in game in Miami.

Kobe and Jason Richardson had like a dozen in game 360 dunks. :heh:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I already said he did a basic 360 at the 1985 dunk contest. I don’t care about what he did at some unseen Dream Team scrimmage. He had none in game. Even LeBron did a 360 in game in Miami.

So you hanging your hat on a 360 dunk that even Steph Curry can do:martin:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So you hanging your hat on a 360 dunk that even Steph Curry can do:martin:
Yeah man fukk creativity and variety in dunking it’s all about throwing it down with your tongue out :troll:

Steph Curry can definitely do 360’s with authority shyt he can even do them off vert he’s done it so many times in game :troll:

Why do a 360 alley you can just catch it with two hands and stick your tongue out it’s more alpha and looks better in slow mo. I’m also sure Steph catches these all day from Ayesha in the drive thru :troll:

:stopitslime:

Daps

Maybe because 360 dunks were not that popular in the 80's or early 90's when Jordan was still in his prime and was interested in dunking. Just a thought

And let's pretend Jordan never yammed it in the face of anyone :

He dunks on 7'4 man like he's climbing a step ladder.

Also Kobe couldn't do any of these dunks:

Let's keep on ignoring the elephant in the room though. The fact that Kobe copied what he could copy from Jordan and left the "other" shyt alone that he could never dream of replicating.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Yeah man fukk creativity and variety in dunking it’s all about throwing it down with your tongue out :troll:

Steph Curry can definitely do 360’s with authority shyt he can even do them off vert he’s done it so many times in game :troll:

Why do a 360 alley you can just catch it with two hands and stick your tongue out it’s more alpha and looks better in slow mo. I’m also sure Steph catches these all day from Ayesha in the drive thru :troll:

:stopitslime:

You seem off balance, Steph Curry can do 360s so where do we go from here:yeshrug:

Daps
You seem off balance, Steph Curry can do 360s so where do we go from here:yeshrug:
There's a lot of mediocre players in NBA history that can't play basketball and can do 360's and spectacular dunks. Jordan's game is way beyond one type of dunk. He's trying to sneak Kobe's name into a thread that has nothing to do with him.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
There's a lot of mediocre players in NBA history that can't play basketball and can do 360's and spectacular dunks. Jordan's game is way beyond one type of dunk. He's trying to sneak Kobe's name into a thread that has nothing to do with him.
I think he really wants to say Bron but using Kobe name in vain.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
MJ's athletism was out of this World. He was savage and graceful with his dunks. Nobody comes close. If he didn't do a 360 then it was because he felt it was beneath him. A 360 is not a difficult dunk...it just looks impressive. I remember an old video he said he was trying a 360 from the free throw and he was getting closer. So yes he could do it, but probably thought it was too routine for games.

Creativity is a collective process and not an individual thing. The eastbay wasn't popular back then but does anybody who really knows basketball think Jordan, Dominique, Kemp, Larry Nance and those other insane leapers with some with huge hands would have had any problems executing a dunk that JR Rider did with ease?

He wasn't the best in-game dunker ever, Shawn Kemp, Wilkins and Vince Carter for me are better but overall, his game was way more exciting than anyone I have ever watched.

Daps
If that's the case then that's just sad.
MJ's athletism was out of this World. He was savage and graceful with his dunks. Nobody comes close. If he didn't do a 360 then it was because he felt it was beneath him. A 360 is not a difficult dunk...it just looks impressive. I remember an old video he said he was trying a 360 from the free throw and he was getting closer. So yes he could do it, but probably thought it was too routine for games.

Creativity is a collective process and not an individual thing. The eastbay wasn't popular back then but does anybody who really knows basketball think Jordan, Dominique, Kemp, Larry Nance and those other insane leapers with some with huge hands would have had any problems executing a dunk that JR Rider did with ease?

He wasn't the best in-game dunker ever, Shawn Kemp, Wilkins and Vince Carter for me are better but overall, his game was way more exciting than anyone I have ever watched.
I'm still waiting to see any of these guys to do a ONE handed rock the cradle dunk in game like Jordan did against the Knicks. Or like he did against the Cavs. That dunk is literally 1000 times harder than a 360 dunk. It requires an exceptional amount of athleticism and dexterity, especially the way Jordan did it. Even Jordan could only really do that dunk purely one handed in his rookie year. I don't remember him doing it purely one handed in even the 86/87 or 87/88 season or any season after that. After his rookie year he had to support it with his other hand.

Anyway, this thread is really about Jordan all round skill set not one dunk:

Jordan 1984-1988 :

Jordan 1988-1990 (imo the best version of Jordan):

Jordan 1991-1993 :

Last edited:
Daps
Today's players aren't doing the "rock the cradle" dunk because it's an old head dunk, but jordan not doing a 360 - which david thompson was doing in the 70's - couldn't be because jordan saw it as an old head dunk when he was young.

Hate never makes sense.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Maybe because 360 dunks were not that popular in the 80's or early 90's when Jordan was still in his prime and was interested in dunking. Just a thought

And let's pretend Jordan never yammed it in the face of anyone :

He dunks on 7'4 man like he's climbing a step ladder.

Also Kobe couldn't do any of these dunks:

Let's keep on ignoring the elephant in the room though. The fact that Kobe copied what he could copy from Jordan and left the "other" shyt alone that he could never dream of replicating.
If we talking about posters Mike not fukking with Kobe

7'4? Here's Kobe dunking it on 7'6 Yao Ming...

These two posters are more disrespectful than any of Jordan's...

Admittedly Kobe wouldn't try to rock the cradle in game because of his hand size. It was a dunk guys like Larry Nance, Julius Erving, Gervin, Jordan did. I've only seen Rudy Gay, JaVale McGee, Larry Nance Jr. try it in this generation. You have to have large palms to do it.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
U disrespectful nikka :scust:

I would never do that I was making these same points when Kobe was alive. This all started off a comment on the first page where someone critiqued Michael's breakaway dunking.

Ima let y'all enjoy y'all thread now