Michael Jordan May Be The Biggest Sell Out In Our Race Today

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean this negroe has done every anti black dethroning c00n antic I can think of..

Disowning a Black woman and family, paying her to shut up basically, via the divorce precedings

Shacking with a white bytch and letting her and the white power structure use him like a pawn while setting up to take his legacy and wealth when he dies.

Doesn't do shyt for the Black community....other than joining his "Master" in "OWNING" other Black men for sport. He went from the FIELD to the HOUSE........:dame:

Making money(Chitlins) off of the death and degradation of young black men and women and the black community, via a white capitalist parasite, basically his master........

Done lost all if any respect I had for this c00n.........

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I heard the revenue from Jordan kicks goes to prison industrial complexes , idk if thats factual or not but thats what I heard from a couple sources
I heard he invested in privatized prisons too but can't find a qualified source for it. Might be a deflection since the information on privatized prisons came out and we find out the same people invested in negative images on tv and music are the same ones invested in those prisons.

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
I heard he invested in privatized prisons too but can't find a qualified source for it. Might be a deflection since the information on privatized prisons came out and we find out the same people invested in negative images on tv and music are the same ones invested in those prisons.
.....And influence criminal legislation thru lobbying