Michelle Obama on dating, “Brothers Stop playing games”, “Sisters don’t lower your bar”

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
184f8089-7845-483f-bde2-00bcd370d60d-AP_Obama_Smithsonian_African_American_Museum.jpg
These two been seen each other naked, trust

Barack lawse

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Lower the bar has a context. But you'll probably need an average or above average iq to discern that huh?
Only people that ever say that shyt is Cacs, I assure you I'm an intelligent cat. Let's not make this about me though, fakkit

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
:comeon:

Be in the top tier of life and give advice based on a position that very few will ever reach. Set unrealistic expectations brehettes.

Here’s real advice. Your p*ssy is like a glass of water. The more shyt you put in it, the less pure it becomes and the less people benefit from and want it.

Learn to identify a dude about something early and don’t focus on how he looks. That can be improved. His mentality and drive most likely won’t.

Soulmates is a bullshyt concept. Find a partner you can trust and stop testing dikks. It’ll get you nowhere. It’s easy to fall in love and harder to build a worthy relationship.

Focus on your career and build with a partner focused on his. Partying and attention are overrated. No one will care how fine and popular you used to be when you’re burnt out and broke at 30.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Why are Black women the only race talking like this in the mainstream :snoop:

You never hear Hispanic women talking about Hispanic men need to get an education or become a six figure man

You never hear White women telling their men to not fall behind them even tho White women are more educated than White men now
Feminist Asian Women shyt on their men in the media almost as much as black women.

But lol, the way that media and figureheads pander to black women is wild.

Like American black boys/men are literally the most fukked demographic in America right now statistically, and black women still with the "nikkas need to get their shyt together"... the same women are raising black boys into the damaged men they complain about.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
We can have a discussion or we can insult each other. I see by this post you don't have the ability to do the former.

"wannabe republican" ???

I hope you're 14...see, I can play that game, too.
Oh we can.

Please let's tabulate your gripe against the Obama and what they should have done for you taking the laws into consideration