Michelle Obama talks “reverse racism” in new book Becoming

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Read the last line of the passage again. She says "distortions about race could be two-sided", and that's what I take issue with.

Black hostility towards whites, to the degree it exists, is not based on a distortion. It's based on the reality of centuries of terror inflicted by whites against blacks, which continues to this day.

White hostility towards blacks is based on racial distortions, like the belief that they are the chosen ones, the belief blacks are evil so it's okay to harm them, etc.

If a black American says white Americans are evil, he has a centuries long pattern of unprovoked, deliberate, mass scale evil acts white America has inflicted on blacks to back up his claim.

If a white American says black Americans are evil, he has to have a severe distortion of reality, where in this fantasyland blacks did anything remotely close to slavery, Jim Crow, etc.

Facts

giphy.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Had Obama embraced it, Hilary Clinton would have defeated him in the primary.

You nikkas don't know anything. :francis:

NO she wouldn't have.

By March 2008, Obama was already whooping her ass and she was basically living on a wing and a prayer.

Plus 65% of voters said that it made zero difference to them.

Obama was gonna win either way.

They even have the same initials

:ohhh:

Dude's real name is Robert Francis O'Rourke, meaning he's named after Robert F. Kennedy.

He specifically CHOSE to campaign as BETO to tap into the comparisons with Obama

Dude's a straight biter.

Because her critique of "callous, inappropriate" wording wasn't directed at all black folks... it was specifically pointed towards Wright's sermon, where he suggested Americans deserved being victims of events like 9/11. To say what you said means you likely agree, or at least think his words there are justified, no?

Whether or not it was "appropriate" to say those things in the context of a church session is another thing.

He did not say that.

What he said was what MLK and tons of other ministers said, which is that America cannot continue to terrorise the whole world and not expect to get terror back, essentially.

He never talked about the individuals on that plane being evil and deserving it. Stop it.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama is a fakkit who used black people to get to the white whouse and then ignored us to advance the cause of trannies and homos and his wife and daughters are wenches and c00ns.

Anyone who still defends this family on here should be negged on sight.

I'm a Kenyan and I'm sorry I can't rep you,sir!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Damn. Theres more effeminate hormones swimming around this thread than in a maternity unit.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people aren't responsible for everythingSome of the comments in here show she had a point. Some of yall are irrational as fukkShe didn't blame black racism and she talks plenty about white racism

dude STFU indian fakkit.