Microsoft goes all in on ChatGPT. In talks of a 10 billion dollar investment and more

Daps
this was actually dope and a game changer

Crazy this is only the beginning of how this will impact workflows too.

Salesforce is doing the same with Slack, but the Office Suite puts Microsoft over the top right now.

Started using this side bar which has template prompts, and you can even make your own too.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Crazy this is only the beginning of how this will impact workflows too.

Salesforce is doing the same with Slack, but the Office Suite puts Microsoft over the top right now.

Started using this side bar which has template prompts, and you can even make your own too.

They adding ChatGPT to slack?!?!

giphy.gif

I am surprised Microsoft didn’t drop this on Teams first but Slack will maximize its distribution to a lot of professionals. If we hear it’s going to discord Google is fukked. shyt Google should buy Discord just to keep GPT off of it.

Daps

giphy.gif

I am surprised Microsoft didn’t drop this on Teams first but Slack will maximize its distribution to a lot of professionals. If we hear it’s going to discord Google is fukked. shyt Google should buy Discord just to keep GPT off of it.

That's true when it comes to Slack. Microsoft dropped a Team Meetings video, so it's likely around the corner.

Discord is integrating ChatGPT with Clyde.

:wow:

Bard better be impressive.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

MS is not going to lose on an enterprise level fam. They already have demos that they are sharing with partners with CHATGPT running with Teams. I made a post about like a month ago

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Soon as it can do video editing
I might just jump in and get into this heavy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Soon as it can do video editing
I might just jump in and get into this heavy
*upload footage*
Prompt: Edit video clips in the style of [insert favorite director name], completed video length is 2 minutes.

And just like that, video production and editors entire workflow and industry is disrupted.

Text to Video is already a thing that's getting traction also.