Microsoft Rewards: option to exchange points for Xbox Game Pass removed

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either one of y’all weak ass men can come to Charlotte and test this theory. But you won’t, because y’all 1. Can’t afford it and 2. Ain’t from that pavement.

So respectfully shyt the fukk up.

Unless you're one of those weirdos obsessed over who women they will never meet or interact with are fukking, I don't know what you're mad at me for.

Additionally, fukk I look like traveling cross country to fukking North Carolina over some lame shyt someone said on a message board? I got meetings I'm going to pretend I care about today that are more important than that. Call brehs "weak men" while getting worked up over words you misinterpreted on a screen, brehs. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Unless you're one of those weirdos obsessed over who women they will never meet or interact with are fukking, I don't know what you're mad at me for.

Additionally, fukk I look like traveling cross country to fukking North Carolina over some lame shyt someone said on a message board? I got meetings I'm going to pretend I care about today that are more important than that. Call brehs "weak men" while getting worked up over words you misinterpreted on a screen, brehs. :mjlol:
I’m actually a normal ass nikka. Unfortunately, I made a comment about flights and an on topic discussion about the topic in OP and for whatever reason it made yall sensitive.

So let me make sure we’re clear here, I get money, I have a great job, beautiful son, enjoyed a wonderful life in college, as well as afterwards and I dare one of you soft ass nikkas who want to bust their gums online to test that shyt in real life.

Either speak to me respectfully or lose one of the more connected posters. I really don’t have time for y’all lame ass nikkas.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m actually a normal ass nikka. Unfortunately, I made a comment about flights and an on topic discussion about the topic in OP and for whatever reason it made yall sensitive.

So let me make sure we’re clear here, I get money, I have a great job, beautiful son, enjoyed a wonderful life in college, as well as afterwards and I dare one of you soft ass nikkas who want to bust their gums online to test that shyt in real life.

Either speak to me respectfully or lose one of the more connected posters.
I really don’t have time for y’all lame ass nikkas.

This emotional "I still feel the need to prove my validity to everyone" ass nikka out here going full Karen, and it's not even 1000 in North Carolina yet. You're so mad you haven't even addressed the person that ACTUALLY tried to bust a corny joke trying to call you a CAC on the low. Might I suggest, in no particular order:

Eat some breakfast
Log the fukk off
Seek therapy

See how that works out for you and come back.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
🥳GPU is back redeemable on Rewards! All praises to my Xbox Queen.

07b-sarah-bond*750xx2964-3952-0-71.jpg

full

Last edited: