MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
200.gif

Damn, I wasn't ready for this :dead:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I hate that this is becoming a thing, only because I'm not trying to have every goofball from the states doing the same trickin and simpin they do here and fukkin up the market :mjpls:

Take this down and continue with the passport bros hate
I wouldn’t trip.

If you have a certain type of taste you’ll be aight most cats is still going for low hanging fruit.

Like a lot of dudes who go down there and just pay for p*ssy. Look like they have to pay for p*ssy.

Reasonably adjusted cats are in a different lane and will eat regardless.

That’s why I always said it’s cap to push the brehs are only messing improvised women, when there are educated, middle class and well off women, down there as well to mingle with. If cats want to put in the work.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
She is an attractive and naturally fit-looking, no obvious build-a-body enhancements, woman. That brother looks like he is enjoying his life and the woman he is with, so really that is all that is important. We do not know what happens when the camera is off, but that is none of our business anyway. So I am glad to see a brother out in the world enjoying life. It really is a good thing to see, in my opinion.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Jesus Christ
how are people going to turn traveling into just a sex thing :mjlol:

don't see beautiful sites and areas brehs :dead:
Honestly I don’t get it either.

That part is literally night time activity.

There’s a million of things to do in these countries for cheap. And the conversation is focused on women and sex smh.

How about jet skiing for like $40

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
women in the states getting the playbook

nikkas is flying overseas spending everything they got just for sweettalk & a nut ha

it's like how to catch a sucker 101

What playbook?

Most men I know overseas are stacked. Sitting on millions from retirement or high paying wfh careers (occasionally they travel back for meetings).

You mad or something nikka?

Go work on making money and stop worrying about another man's dikk. :mjlol: