MIDDLE CLASS Brazilian Woman gives her "Passport Bro" "King" a tour of her LAKESIDE GATED Crib and makes her King drinks in her favorite bikini

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
maxresdefault.jpg

BareEvergreenKiwi-max-1mb.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
What playbook?

Most men I know overseas are stacked. Sitting on millions from retirement or high paying wfh careers (occasionally they travel back for meetings).

You mad or something nikka?

Go work on making money and stop worrying about another man's dikk. :mjlol:
you took offense at my post clearly

are you mad¿

:mjlol:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
everybody hate's to see a black men happy and just living life

black women hate to see a breh happy with any thing but an average black women

black men hate seeing another black man doing something or having something they don't have/can't do

white men hate black men having any women they actually want/value/desire

non black minority men are afraid/jealous of black men natural masculinity and hate see black men with any women other than an over weight ratchet

:umad:
“Look at me”. ”I can get other races of women” “I’m a somebody now”. “Never mind I’m still held down and oppressed and mentally enslaved”. “My kids got good hair”.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:russ: Naw nikka. I'm happy.

I'm not dikk watching other men. I root for any Black man finding happiness and success.

You on the other hand.... :mjlol:
nikkas running across the ocean to trick doesn't need a defense

nothing you can say can make that shyte seem fly or make the individuals who call it what it is seem wrong

let's cut the chat no need for anymore back & forth

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikkas running across the ocean to trick doesn't need a defense

nothing you can say can make that shyte seem fly or make the individuals who call it what it is seem wrong

let's cut the chat no need for anymore back & forth

It is mathematically impossible to even approach let alone sleep with all the women you find attractive within a ten mile radius of you, and nikkas are going across the world to find women.

IDC how fly or how player you THINK that shyt looks, its fukking lame :mjlol: if you can't eat in your home country you the problem not the women period, get ya steez up.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It is mathematically impossible to even approach let alone sleep with all the women within a ten mile radius of you, and nikkas are going across the world to find women.

IDC how fly or how player you THINK that shyt looks, its fukking lame :mjlol: if you can't eat in your home country you the problem not the women period, get ya steez up.
nikkas is celebrating being gullible & easily manipulated

them foreign hoes don't like them anymore than any other women they just know they can get what they need out passport nikkas if they cooperate & play the role

it's good customer service like chick-fil-a but it's coochie they slanging not chicken sandwiches

ha