Might be stupid questions, but how have Lil Herb and Durk avoided jailtime?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Herbo was/is facing charges in relation to scammin
heard about it, then nothing :patrice:

Durk was/is facing robbery & attempted murder charges w/ Von before his death, got him on gang-related charges too (i'd assume they were dropped tho)
then durk's shyt gets broken into, they clapped back, durk's a felon in another state....but no charges

I know these niccas got money, but how in the fk did they successfully sidestep this shyt?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m not calling this man an informant but I would not be surprised if Durk was one. That’s just speculation of course. I think the state got video on that shooting case with Von. I’m not sure why they ain’t went forward yet. It’s only so long a lawyer can delay shyt. But I also don’t know too much about that case. Then the whole shootout he had at his house…he not supposed to even be around guns, let alone be shooting them. Your bond typically get revoked for that.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I’m not calling this man an informant but I would not be surprised if Durk was one. That’s just speculation of course. I think the state got video on that shooting case with Von. I’m not sure why they ain’t went forward yet. It’s only so long a lawyer can delay shyt. But I also don’t know too much about that case. Then the whole shootout he had at his house…he not supposed to even be around guns, let alone be shooting them. Your bond typically get revoked for that.
A felon can be around guns in Georgia. India more than likely claimed that gun.

As far as the shooting involving Von and Durk... That's just the lawyer getting the date pushed back. It also helps that the guy who got shot is in jail and not talking.

marleyg

drug$
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
gboro, kakalak
K*

hunky-dory.jpg