Migos are Hip Hop's most underrated Story Tellers

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts.

Just listening to the jawns they released since Offset came home. And i realized on plenty occasions these three lil nikkas be really story telling they ass off lol. Gotta give em they props. I thought they was a joke when I heard Versace. But these dudes is talented man.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Facts.

Just listening to the jawns they released since Offset came home. And i realized on plenty occasions these three lil nikkas be really story telling they ass off lol. Gotta give em they props. I thought they was a joke when I heard Versace. But these dudes is talented man.

Just made a thread giving them their props Sunday.

They're personally in my current top 5

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Migos is underrated in general , and most heads won't give them their props because their aesthetics and cadence is too southern & new schoolish , but if you really evaluate them from flow to lyrical structure these niccas are really nice ..

Superstar
Daps
Migos is underrated in general , and most heads won't give them their props because their aesthetics and cadence is too southern & new schoolish , but if you really evaluate them from flow to lyrical structure these niccas are really nice ..

Kendrick
Cole
Migos
Ye
Thug

easily ( my opinion of course )

Superstar
Daps
Facts.

Yup

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quavo is one of the most important artists in hiphop and will be a major wave when he drops a solo project in the next 2 years.