Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
brokanese.jpg

:whew:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
This is hard. YRN 2 probably won't have the big singles like the original, but it's shaping up to be a dope mixtape.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
everytime you see us we get richer and richer :blessed:

I just saw these nikkas in concert and i must say :blessed:.. can you or @The HONORABLE SKJ explain how these nikkas came up in the game? I know Coach K and Zaytiggy scouted them from Bando blowin up but I need more facts on their background

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I just saw these nikkas in concert and i must say :blessed:.. can you or @The HONORABLE SKJ explain how these nikkas came up in the game? I know Coach K and Zaytiggy scouted them from Bando blowin up but I need more facts on their background

Coach K is they uncle. Coach K knows and worked with everyone, including Gucci and FBG OG Double D (rip). At that point, they just got they music in rotation at the clubs and on the Internet and here we are.

I should also add they group in Cobb county, which is suburbs filled with Mexicans and Whites and the most stricktest of police, and supposedly all 3 of them nikkas is cousins and uncles too and was hustling out of they aunt house.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Development of this song probably took 5 minutes and went something like:
YO, i got a new song we could do, playboi!. Put Broke with Japanese and we got Brokanese! The streets are going to OD on this crack. :ohhh: YO! :krs: You right. That shyt is fire! Streets about to :dj2: