Migos-Brokanese (prod by Murdabeatz)

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i cant tell if when people say they like migos they're being serious or not.
they are laughably wack

In these times heathens basically just try to be as outlandishly stupid as possible. it's VH1 relaity show on wax. even the name, "brokanese" is some over the top shyt that isn't even the least bit funny. It's actually sad.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
for the train wreck status of it. plus, it's a fascinating look at the human condition and where hip hop, if you can even really call this garbage that has descended to.

brokanese. awesome title, fellas.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood why nikkas go into posts like this knowing they hate the artist and won't like the song :why:

I would never be in a Joey Badass or Joe Budden thread, makes no sense.
maybe because we look at this shyt and wonder who the fukk is dumb enough to think this is good music? that's probably why.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Coach K is they uncle. Coach K knows and worked with everyone, including Gucci and FBG OG Double D (rip). At that point, they just got they music in rotation at the clubs and on the Internet and here we are.

I should also add they group in Cobb county, which is suburbs filled with Mexicans and Whites and the most stricktest of police, and supposedly all 3 of them nikkas is cousins and uncles too and was hustling out of they aunt house.

Was Coach K the one that put Drake on Versace remix?

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
You nikkas is clonin
Then you look at us like you aint did nothin wrong
You got the nerve to bite the swag then try to get us on a song

:wow: