Migos is looking at 200K (30-40k pure) first week with Culture 2

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Chris Brown got like 50 tracks on his album. Yes he did it for streams, but the album is still great

Migos album is absolutely trash

There is no comparison between Breezy and Migos as artists.

If these wack ass nikkas Migos didn't act like they were running shyt, I wouldn't be forced to post in their threads. Now I'm on they ass.

Spend more effort trying to convince people you the run the 'culture' than you put into making your album brehs

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ummmm yes you did only talk about sales :mjlol:

i don't see shyt about tours... and that's it cause several times (still i can name more groups), having hits (a hit is determined by sales, hence a #1 is a hit), billboard positions (sales again), do arenas is the only thing not tied to sales and that came with an IF..

i'm not sure migos is on an arena tour right now.. like those 90s tours was 50-60 cities and NBA stadiums breh.. I missed the memo for the Migos National Tour. I damn sure missed when they went plat on 5 different albums like cyprus hill... or 3 different albums like ATCQ... i mean the goddamn big tymers went plat twice breh... the fat boys, geto boys and the damn hot boys each have plat albums...

i know what you're saying.. but you're wrong.. migos is hot right now. and it's been a long time since we had a hot group. i'm not taking away from what they are doing

but what they are NOT... is the biggest group.. maybe right now, today they are. but in rap history.. ain't no motherfukking metric you can find, where migos is higher, except streaming numbers

They only put out 3 albums thus far.

Their debut YRN (no plaque). But, Culture went platinum, and after this strong opening week...Culture II will as well.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They only put out 3 albums thus far.

Their debut YRN, then Culture went platinum, and after this strong opening week...Culture II will as well.
anything is possible... still ain't close to being the biggest group of all time breh

nikkas wouldn't jump on that shyt so fast, if it didn't sound so fukking outlandish.. if they said we the greatest group of our era, i wouldn't say a peep

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
anything is possible... still ain't close to being the biggest group of all time breh

nikkas wouldn't jump on that shyt so fast, if it didn't sound so fukking outlandish.. if they said we the greatest group of our era, i wouldn't say a peep

I feel you.

They just saying whatever, and yes, they're wrong:manny:

They're not bigger than Rae Sremmurd yet if nikkas wanna keep it 100:hubie:

Rae Sremmurd got 2 platinum albums & about to get a 3rd whenever they drop Sremmlife 3:yeshrug:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good numbers and about what I'd expect. Its higher than the opening week of culture and although they because have a bad and bougie this time (Motorsport count?) it wasnt massive but still good.

Album should stick depending on the singles and what people stream

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Only real groups today making any noise is Migos, Rae Sremmurd, & ASAP Mob

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: "Motorsport" is still in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100:

Motorsport is a big single

Top 5
No idea what planet these dudes are on.

Motorsport has been pumped on the radio nonstop since like November. Pretty much any record with cardi b on it has been getting nonstop radio spins

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

:gucci:........you talking about the system and how streaming or whatever the fukk you are referring to works...That dude was saying the album sucks...but if they were to limit it down to to 13 tracks or so it could have been a much better project.

And your nerdy ass is talking about the odds of singles from the album popping on singles charts. He talking the sound of quality and you are talking the art of manipulation...2 different things entirely....

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Great numbers for Migos. Culture did 130K so doing 200K with no bad and boujee is a W.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Great numbers for Migos. Culture did 130K so doing 200K with no bad and boujee is a W.
Culture 1 was a single album, Culture 2 is a double album (sales count twice), so the true number of Culture 2 is 100k

:gucci: nikkas be making up shyt left and right

hes not lying. Double albums count as double the sales via the RIAA.
The thing about the 90s double albums is, the album cost usually twice (or even higher due to packaging say $25-35 for the cd) so counting it twice made sense even though it was still in 1 cd holder.

with streaming, it just means they are listening - technically - twice as long, so really shouldnt be counted as a double sale - but it is