Migos member Offbrand aka Offsimp responds to Layzie Bone

Nasir The God Son

SOHH Stupid
Daps
If your hair long period. That is bone's influence. Yousa pretty boy thugged out, that is bone's influence completely. Anything these nikkaz wanna do or be is from bone. Like completely from vone's impact. Just the fact migos blew in the time they did. Was all because the industry was revisiting bone.

Like migos should have just propped bone and that was it.

Art Barr

Y'all Gen is all wanna be bites of bone,....

QUEEN LATIFAH FROM JUICE : FACE IT!!!

:wtf:

:dahell:

:mjlol:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Bone ain't have shyt to do with Three Six using no triplet flow. Triple six underground style was firmly established before bone debut album even dropped.

If anybody MC Ren, Brotha Lynch Hung, and Spice 1 influenced all them nikkas.

And bone ain't have shyt to do with how southern production came into fruition either. Bass music got more to do wit that.
Mid west and South sound similar cuz we kinfolk and both influenced by that west coast g shyt. shyts is coincidences.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bone ain't have shyt to do with Three Six using no triplet flow. Triple six underground style was firmly established before bone debut album even dropped.

And bone ain't have shyt to do with how southern production came into fruition either. Bass music got more to do wit that.
Mid west and South sound similar cuz we kinfolk and both influenced by that west coast g shyt. shyts is coincidences.

First off,...

The problem with nikkaz is they wanna co-opt and misappropriate the entire real history of the culture of hiphop for real.
For their MTV meets prison industrial economy bullshyt and non-culture endorsed gateway.

If we go to the new school way of thought.
the whole spit with crazy fast mic presence and acceleration or fast.
as a national boom period thing came from:

Rock dis funkee joint
Prt

Of which even twista is a direct disciple of.
so we can stop that whole back and forth and discussion all together.
Of if triple six is this or that.
as a pioneer on the mic, they are not. Nor do they supercede the grassroots and national pr of the guinessbook based twista. Who is completely from the era of rock dis funkee joint. Plus is also an original horrorcore artist like esham spc, nip and the like.
With, Originally the bogeyman vakill and twista as cavalier. Which predate triple six and their grassroots tape releases as well. So we can stop the whole fake props to artist.
outside the culture shyt right now.

As the national boom for that style came from prt.
Then carried over as the ruthless record impact out west continued to catch steam.
in the same pocket of time and thus dwarfed prt's time in the sun and kernel in history all together.
from MTV prison industrial economy based semantics.
to misappropriate rap from the actual culture of hiphop and the pillars of emcee'n and dj'n.

Others can try to make it like oh we were here first and all that. Yet the Midwest boom for that style period is all prt outside the Mecca. So we can stop the whole try to false credit triple six for those style of flows period. Next, bone was out in grassroots releases themselves.
Plus cut out and white labels on vinyl early as fukk. Plus were out on their own merit. Predating the dates triple six gives for their original forays as underground artist. Which completely pale in comparison to the worldwide impact of bone and also the impact of prt, to nwa. Yet since you nikkaz wanna have this alternative ruthless record co-opted history of rap and not real culture based hiphop. I guess we have to go through every labyrinth and I have consistently done this numerous times. As my ideal of triple six are the goat producers narrative has been co-opted and misappropriated as well. My narrative of triple6 going down as the goat producers. Distinctly talk about how the history of their impact will not be told accurately. Plus hiphop history will not be told accurately. To supercede and misappropriated by the MTV and prison industrial economy as well. So I already know how this whole discussion has gone awry. As I am the person who wrote why triple six will eventually in the way things are. Will be given the goat producer title. Plus in that event. Their rabid fan base coupled with the prison industrial economy gon awry ideals of misappropriation of hiphop culture. will try to co-opt and be successful misappropriating cultural history and relevence of the past, completely. Where all the spoils they never even earned will be falsely bestowed upon them as well.

Namely the origin of the impact of horror core and this style of amalgamated bitten prt flows as well.

The problem is no one else is in the know.
or is vocal in full consistently but Me.

Where the peanut gallery trying to flodge.
is trying to condense it and follow general suit. To look cool but in all actuality y'all are completely wrong.
If we wanna go to whom was first spitting fast that would be the cold crush and the five. Who as time progressed picked up faster rhymes couplets and deliveries in and among the era of the ol school way of thought.
before it ws ushered out for the the new school way of thought. Now if we wanna talk about the synth style records. Plus direction and authenicated sales impact. That are the foundation of southern call and response records.
that would become what was triple six's bread and butter as a draw. that would be rundmc's impact. Which leads to the album cut darryl and Joe. Having more legs than the song is propped for. Where I had the earlier threads that also reference this as well. That later on another posters. If I remember right afterward made thread on here about it as well.

I wanna say posters:
@Wacky D
@mister skj
also noticed this and posted about Darryl and Joe a full decade plus after my original rant.
Which is the actual beginning template and influence nationally and worldwide as a gateway for most people who are not Mecca extensive. For the so called synth sounding record.
that is at the very foundation of what trap is now directionwise as a product right now.

Darryl and joe synth style records.
that are at the very foundation and the original pop gateway for non bboy style fans of rap. In the segueway from ol school to full new school way of thought. . Yet since nikkaz wanna leave out kernels we can revisit in timeline.
Just how we got to where we are now.
The west coast shop fellowship predating triple six had those flows on lock period. Which is exactly why easy knew to sign bone. As the fellowship was culturally minded but thugged out. Yet eazy wanted a group who would not be culturally responsible. One because eazy was not adept culturally.
to market or sell with culturally minded groups. Plus eventually found out this impending failure was a reality.
from atbam klan now bep.
that he could not sell two directions for ruthless.
as a gangsta rap label culturally in hiphop before[whereas dre after eazy's failure and eminem's cosign rejuvenated fee as a culture based draw. has figured this dynamic out and made aftermath the premier gateway neo soul, culture based and gangsta rap based label gateway flagship. Which I talk about in the review of Compton. If you wanna follow up in that wrinkle of thought in this]. Which is where the Midwest bone comes into play. As a Plus and later that type of signing. lead to other labels looking to make a buck off of similar style artist in the middle region of the united states. Including how Memphis got its shine for this style of record nationally. Plus eventually culminated in the south being segregated from west coast rap in general perception. Where as southen rap was titled west coast rap.
like some Ol school errant American league divisons. Similar to the white sox formerly being a west coast divison team before realignment like baseball to the Midwest division.
Which even before that tha fellowship nationally were known and prt was already the national gateway group for this.
outside records like the originators from jaz/jayz and their debut date of impact.
Or anyone else who in the new school way of thought

will try to circumvent the ol school way of thought's original skill submissions. As all the so called flows or technical rubrick to those style of rhymes. Were all already in existence in the ol school way of thought. Way before the segueway into the new school way of thought and even run dmc's impact nationally as well.
So we can stop the whole co-opted hiphop history course. chicken before the egg bullshyt right here. nikkaz trying to parrot my triple six argument and don't even know the content at all as well.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The community knows who the real GOATS are

You shouldn't have to force feed GOAT status

i liked 3-6 mafia but lol @ them being some goats. they might not even be top 50.

theyre not gonna speak on topics like this because they know people who were actually around in real-time don't consider them in that light. their bread is buttered by working with these newer rappers.

I mean, theyre legends but theyre not some all-timers. they got you new dudes fooled.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LMAO.

3-6 already had a strong fanbase and were selling 10's of thousands of tapes regionally when Bone was completely unknown in their own hometown as "Bone Enterprise".

Bone couldn't even get their own hometown to fukk with their shyt...which is why they had to relocate to LA and beg muthafukkas for a record deal WHILE HOMELESS.

3-6 are self-made. Bone had to latch on to one of the top 3 biggest name in rap (at the time) in order for people to start listening to their music.

And both groups are stylistic products of South Park Coalition & Esham...no SPC or Esham...no 3-6 or Bone...so what's your point?

why do you lil dudes argue to the death and so obnoxiously when you know youre just guessing chit???

the industry was on the verge of eliminating eazy-e before he signed bone thugs. he needed bone more than they needed him. they literally saved ruthless records.

3-6 were self-made on the regional/underground tip. they would've stayed that way if it wasn't for bone thug. they even had bone's name in one of their album titles to sell that chit. they str8 piggy-backed off of them.(edit: I see one of you idiots even posted the album cover, not realizing that youre proving our point).

bone was known in Cleveland. dummy. they left because theres no outlets there.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You dont know what the fukk you talking about :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka talkin bout he didnt wanna make them be able to tour off his name. Im like nikka is u fukkin crazy? Them nikkas was more successful than u times 10.

All of black America in general was bone.
It is one of the most corrosive periods for black America period.

Nobody in general in black America is the migos.
that is how out of order and out of touch they are. To the point. Are migos even aware they are bone biters exclusively. They owe bone their fukk'n check to be honest. With how bad they bite bone. shyt ridiculous. It is like I hear their shyt and I am like. Am I trapped in the dilapidated hood with cheap wall paint in 1995. Their flows are so bitten from bone. Every rhyme of theirs as of late is krazy bone just for starters. Not to mention any other lifts from the other obscure to completely well known bone flows.
plus they don't have any of the flow talent as bizzy at all. They are more stock standard bone biters. to the point, any old nikkaz who was biting bone.
should be making biter migos meets bone records too.

shyt the slow burn of creepin on a come up to east 99,....all over again.

When I said they were making the twenty year anniversary of bone a thing back in 2012-2015 They ain't never moved from that. To the point I don't think the industry wanted another rap group after bone to tell you the truth. The prison industrial economy shyt was complete poison and bone was the gateway boom period

during that era and especially in 1995-1996. When east 99 dropped. Every nikka who was a regular hand had to be some off shoot of bone for some reason. Seems the exact same now as back then.
Just culturally inept, lost and fueling the prison industrial economy.

These nikkaz down south trapped in 1995 still.

shyt outdated as fukk down here.

Art Barr

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i liked 3-6 mafia but lol @ them being some goats.

Their overall body of work + lasting, seemingly unending impact on the genre (and outside the genre) speaks for itself...there's just nothing to argue here.

In the last calender year, samples, quotes and remakes from their songs DOMINATED the hip-hop charts, airwaves and clubs...we're talking maybe a dozen or so billboard charting singles/albums in the past year either took samples, quotes or just straight up remade old 3-6 songs.

There's maybe a handful of groups, if even that, that've had the stylistic and sonic impact on the genre as the 6double6...

Again, what's clear and apparent doesn't need to be argued.

THE COMMUNITY has made their voice loud and clear about who the GOATS are.

the industry was on the verge of eliminating eazy-e before he signed bone thugs. he needed bone more than they needed him. they literally saved ruthless records.

Bruh :laff:

Them nikkas were...H.O.M.E.L.E.S.S.

And failed to create any sort of buzz for themselves with their first album.

They had no fanbase whatsoever in Cleveland or anywhere...and failed to make any sort of money off of rap before hooking with a top 3 commercial rapper in the industry.

Nobody was moving more units than Eazy in 93, early '94...outside of Dre & Snoop.

3-6 were self-made on the regional/underground tip. they would've stayed that way if it wasn't for bone thug. they even had bone's name in one of their album titles to sell that chit. they str8 piggy-backed off of them.(edit: I see one of you idiots even posted the album cover, not realizing that youre proving our point).

bone was known in Cleveland. dummy. they left because theres no outlets there.

Paul & Juice were already playing with 6 figures offa rap BEFORE Mystic Styles.

Paul, Juice & Skinny Pimp were buying clubs and record stores, strictly offa rap money by LATE '93

HVAs5FZ.jpg

aFIAdPZ.jpg

They were already making money off of rap when Bone was completely unknown and homeless with a flopped debut album...so how you figure?

Before they even had major deal, and was on BET/MTV and the radio... 3-6 had 2 albums and 2 singles chart on billboard...independently.

Unlike Bone, they didn't even need the deal. 3-6 proved that they could gain a large following and make millions without any commercial industry assistance.

How you think Paul & Juice were able to negotiate a contract with both Relativity & Loud where they kept 100% of their publishing? And also were allowed to continue to release as many independent albums a year as they wanted...and kept 100% of the proceeds from those independent projects? They didn't really need the deal, so they had alot of leverage when dealing with the majors.

Bone, as talented as they were, NEEDED the commercial industry and a superstar co-sign in order to succeed.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Their overall body of work + lasting, seemingly unending impact on the genre (and outside the genre) speaks for itself...there's just nothing to argue here.

In the last calender year, samples, quotes and remakes from their songs DOMINATED the hip-hop charts, airwaves and clubs...we're talking maybe a dozen or so billboard charting singles/albums in the past year either took samples, quotes or just straight up remade old 3-6 songs.

There's maybe a handful of groups, if even that, that've had the stylistic and sonic impact on the genre as the 6double6...

Again, what's clear and apparent doesn't need to be argued.

THE COMMUNITY has made their voice loud and clear about who the GOATS are.

Bruh :laff:

Them nikkas were...H.O.M.E.L.E.S.S.

And failed to create any sort of buzz for themselves with their first album.

They had no fanbase whatsoever in Cleveland or anywhere...and failed to make any sort of money off of rap before hooking with a top 3 commercial rapper in the industry.

Nobody was moving more units than Eazy in 93, early '94...outside of Dre & Snoop.

Paul & Juice were already playing with 6 figures offa rap BEFORE Mystic Styles.

Paul, Juice & Skinny Pimp were buying clubs and record stores, strictly offa rap money by LATE '93

HVAs5FZ.jpg

aFIAdPZ.jpg

They were already making money off of rap when Bone was completely unknown and homeless with a flopped debut album...so how you figure?

Before they even had major deal, and was on BET/MTV and the radio... 3-6 had 2 albums and 2 singles chart on billboard...independently.

Unlike Bone, they didn't even need the deal. 3-6 proved that they could gain a large following and make millions without any commercial industry assistance.

How you think Paul & Juice were able to negotiate a contract with both Relativity & Loud where they kept 100% of their publishing? And also were allowed to continue to release as many independent albums a year as they wanted...and kept 100% of the proceeds from those independent projects? They didn't really need the deal, so they had alot of leverage when dealing with the majors.

Bone, as talented as they were, NEEDED the commercial industry and a superstar co-sign in order to succeed.
Bone was homeless IN LA. Not in Cleveland. They went to LA and was living out of hotels n shyt. That was AFTER they met Eazy E. Not before.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
nikkas talkin this goofy ass the south was a part of the "west coast division" if the south was in it then what that make the pee wee ass Midwest? I know damn well the south has more of its own identity than the mid west.

If you think the south stole they style from the mid west you must be crazy as fukk.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
All of black America in general was bone.
It is one of the most corrosive periods for black America period.

Nobody in general in black America is the migos.
that is how out of order and out of touch they are. To the point. Are migos even aware they are bone biters exclusively. They owe bone their fukk'n check to be honest. With how bad they bite bone. shyt ridiculous. It is like I hear their shyt and I am like. Am I trapped in the dilapidated hood with cheap wall paint in 1995. Their flows are so bitten from bone. Every rhyme of theirs as of late is krazy bone just for starters. Not to mention any other lifts from the other obscure to completely well known bone flows.
plus they don't have any of the flow talent as bizzy at all. They are more stock standard bone biters. to the point, any old nikkaz who was biting bone.
should be making biter migos meets bone records too.

shyt the slow burn of creepin on a come up to east 99,....all over again.

When I said they were making the twenty year anniversary of bone a thing back in 2012-2015 They ain't never moved from that. To the point I don't think the industry wanted another rap group after bone to tell you the truth. The prison industrial economy shyt was complete poison and bone was the gateway boom period

during that era and especially in 1995-1996. When east 99 dropped. Every nikka who was a regular hand had to be some off shoot of bone for some reason. Seems the exact same now as back then.
Just culturally inept, lost and fueling the prison industrial economy.

These nikkaz down south trapped in 1995 still.

shyt outdated as fukk down here.

Art Barr
The irony is Bone shyt sounded played out, outdated, corny, cheesy, and damn near unlistenable by 07 while most of Three Six work still sound relevant and influencing young nikkas till this day. Don't no young nikkas fukk wit Bone like that.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My nikka I know exactly what I'm talkin about. How bout you tell me where I went wrong. Ain't neither one of them nikkas stole they style from each other.

The good thing about being a young OG that loves hiphop is that sometimes you had to be there. You my friend need to do your googles and youtubes.