Migos member Offbrand aka Offsimp responds to Layzie Bone

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
The good thing about being a young OG that loves hiphop is that sometimes you had to be there. You my friend need to do your googles and youtubes.
My nikka I was a Bone fan before I even started fukkin wit 3-6 like that. I been listening to both of these groups for over 20 years. I been studying the south and Midwest Hip Hop for over 20 years.

Tell me where I told a lie at. I got time today. I know what the fukk I'm talkin bout. You seem to be a Bone Stan.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
YOU WASNT IN PHILLY
BUMPING 3'6 20 YEARS AGO CORNBALL.
FOH.

YOU EXPOSED YASELF QUESTIONING 3'6 PLACE AMONGST GROUPS
LET ALONE COMPARING THEM TO MIGOS.

ON TOP OF THE FACT YOU SAID THEY DONT SOUND LIKE INFAMOUS.

CHICAGO HAS ALWAYS BEEN A 2ND HOME FOR 3'6.

YOURE THE ONE WHO KNOWS OF THEM BECAUSE OF THE OSCAR.

SIT THE fukk DOWN SOME WHERE BUM.
:devil:
:evil:

I don't know.. Can't speak for Wacky but Hypnotize Mindz camp had a nice lil following in Philly. And keeping with the Memphis sound, 8Ball & MJG were loved in Philly. Gillie was even signed to Suave House. So Philly folks are knowledgeable of the 3'6. Hell, to be honest, from the beginning of hip-hop up until early 2000's everything in NY that was poppin had to get broken in Philly first. NY literally paid attention to what Philly was bumping then jumped behind it.

I don't listen to Migos enough to hear the Lord Infamous influence. It's possible, but also not possible since they're like 3 hip-hop generations removed from 3'6.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The irony is Bone shyt sounded played out, outdated, corny, cheesy, and damn near unlistenable by 07 while most of Three Six work still sound relevant and influencing young nikkas till this day. Don't no young nikkas fukk wit Bone like that.
If ATL didnt bite the fukk outta that sound and if Hustle & Flow never came out we may be speaking a different tune. Its not about the music because ANY a young nikka I put on to Bone fukks wit them heavy. Bone just didnt campaign in the mid to late 2000s like 3’6 did. Mix with the fact that Bone couldnt even stay together cause the group members was goin thru all kinda issues. And here we go. We have groups n shyt biting their sound without even knowing their biting it. If Bone had their business and personal shyt on point in the 00s they would be killin alot of these beats and the current sound. Except they would sound FAR more polished doing it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't know.. Can't speak for Wacky but Hypnotize Mindz camp had a nice lil following in Philly. And keeping with the Memphis sound, 8Ball & MJG were loved in Philly. Gillie was even signed to Suave House. So Philly folks are knowledgeable of the 3'6. Hell, to be honest, from the beginning of hip-hop up until early 2000's everything in NY that was poppin had to get broken in Philly first. NY literally paid attention to what Philly was bumping then jumped behind it.

I don't listen to Migos enough to hear the Lord Infamous influence. It's possible, but also not possible since they're like 3 hip-hop generations removed from 3'6.
The issue is that biting has been so ingrained in ATL’s culture. Alot of the younger nikkas from there dont even know how much they biting and where they shyt came from. Cause they grew up around older biters who was knowingly biting shyt.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
All of black America in general was bone.
It is one of the most corrosive periods for black America period.

Nobody in general in black America is the migos.
that is how out of order and out of touch they are. To the point. Are migos even aware they are bone biters exclusively. They owe bone their fukk'n check to be honest. With how bad they bite bone. shyt ridiculous. It is like I hear their shyt and I am like. Am I trapped in the dilapidated hood with cheap wall paint in 1995. Their flows are so bitten from bone. Every rhyme of theirs as of late is krazy bone just for starters. Not to mention any other lifts from the other obscure to completely well known bone flows.
plus they don't have any of the flow talent as bizzy at all. They are more stock standard bone biters. to the point, any old nikkaz who was biting bone.
should be making biter migos meets bone records too.

THIS

3-6 fans keep pushing the idea of migos taking their style from lord infamous but I don't hear that chit at all. I hear a lot of bone, specifically krayzie, and at times some mystikal.

I don't know if migos are aware of it or not, but that's what I hear in their chit. not no lord infamous.

Their overall body of work + lasting, seemingly unending impact on the genre (and outside the genre) speaks for itself...there's just nothing to argue here.

In the last calender year, samples, quotes and remakes from their songs DOMINATED the hip-hop charts, airwaves and clubs...we're talking maybe a dozen or so billboard charting singles/albums in the past year either took samples, quotes or just straight up remade old 3-6 songs.

There's maybe a handful of groups, if even that, that've had the stylistic and sonic impact on the genre as the 6double6...

Again, what's clear and apparent doesn't need to be argued.

THE COMMUNITY has made their voice loud and clear about who the GOATS are.

Bruh :laff:

Them nikkas were...H.O.M.E.L.E.S.S.

And failed to create any sort of buzz for themselves with their first album.

They had no fanbase whatsoever in Cleveland or anywhere...and failed to make any sort of money off of rap before hooking with a top 3 commercial rapper in the industry.

lol. what community?? the "yea I rap but f*ck hip-hop" community?
at some point, you dudes need to look around and take note of the fact that the only people that hold 3-6 mafia in the highest or regards historically are usually people who weren't around in real-time, and weirdos.

lol @ there only being a handful of groups with 3-6's influence. you already showed that youre not qualified to make such a statement.
as for the calendar year, I wouldn't know. I don't listen to retard rap, and that's usually the rappers they have influence over. chit like that actually hurts their standing.

you already showed that you didn't know what you were talking about concerning bone when they were underground, but instead of falling back, you dropped another long-winded mis-informed post. I doubt anybody read all of that, knowing that youre just guessing & throwing chit on the wall. I surely didn't read most of it.

also, they dropped 1 underground album with the polaroid pictures when they were in high school, then they dipped out to LA. they weren't toiling on the underground for years like 3-6 mafia.:mjlol:
and bone wasntt homeless. LOL.

nikkas talkin this goofy ass the south was a part of the "west coast division" .

it sorta was.

like dude said, sometimes you kinda had to be there to understand.

The irony is Bone shyt sounded played out, outdated, corny, cheesy, and damn near unlistenable by 07 while most of Three Six work still sound relevant and influencing young nikkas till this day. Don't no young nikkas fukk wit Bone like that.

in '07, bone had one of the biggest hits of the year and a dope album.
meanwhile, 3-6 mafia was making AWFUL music like "lolli lolli pop that body".

young dudes don't know bone like that.
and the segment of young world that youre specifically referring to, they subscribe to retard rap.

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
If ATL didnt bite the fukk outta that sound and if Hustle & Flow never came out we may be speaking a different tune. Its not about the music because ANY a young nikka I put on to Bone fukks wit them heavy. Bone just didnt campaign in the mid to late 2000s like 3’6 did. Mix with the fact that Bone couldnt even stay together cause the group members was goin thru all kinda issues. And here we go. We have groups n shyt biting their sound without even knowing their biting it. If Bone had their business and personal shyt on point in the 00s they would be killin alot of these beats and the current sound. Except they would sound FAR more polished doing it.
ATL ain't bite Memphis like what nikkas be talkin either. They drew a lot of influence from there but chill, nikkas is kinfolk alot of this shyt gon come out the same, you dumb nikkas can't understand this. Don't talk to me about no fukkin what ifs nikka. Fact is Bone shyt been dated for along time.

Hustle and flow? Nobody give a fukk about that wack ass movie or the Oscar. Three Six get respect off the production and flows from the 90s not that other shyt. You don't know what the fukk you talkin bout.

Bone and three six don't sound shyt alike no fukkin way. Bone is knockoff g funk. Triple six created they own fukkin subgenre and influenced others. The last artist to come out influenced by bone was asap Rocky and he is way more three six style than bone. What that tell you.

Bone ain't campaign in the 00s cuz they sound was already dead in the 00s while three six shyt was just starting to crank. That's how ahead of they time mafia was, nikkas still remaking they shyt in 2018.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

THIS

3-6 fans keep pushing the idea of migos taking their style from lord infamous but I don't hear that chit at all. I hear a lot of bone, specifically krayzie, and at times some mystikal.

I don't know if migos are aware of it or not, but that's what I hear in their chit. not no lord infamous.

lol. what community?? the "yea I rap but f*ck hip-hop" community?
at some point, you dudes need to look around and take note of the fact that the only people that hold 3-6 mafia in the highest or regards historically are usually people who weren't around in real-time, and weirdos.

lol @ there only being a handful of groups with 3-6's influence. you already showed that youre not qualified to make such a statement.
as for the calendar year, I wouldn't know. I don't listen to retard rap, and that's usually the rappers they have influence over. chit like that actually hurts their standing.

you already showed that you didn't know what you were talking about concerning bone when they were underground, but instead of falling back, you dropped another long-winded mis-informed post. I doubt anybody read all of that, knowing that youre just guessing & throwing chit on the wall. I surely didn't read most of it.

also, they dropped 1 underground album with the polaroid pictures when they were in high school, then they dipped out to LA. they weren't toiling on the underground for years like 3-6 mafia.:mjlol:
and bone wasntt homeless. LOL.

it sorta was.

like dude said, sometimes you kinda had to be there to understand.

in '07, bone had one of the biggest hits of the year and a dope album.
meanwhile, 3-6 mafia was making AWFUL music like "lolli lolli pop that body".

young dudes don't know bone like that.
and the segment of young world that youre specifically referring to, they subscribe to retard rap.
I know southern artists were associated with the west. nikka the thing is this nikka tryna act like the Midwest wasn't in the same fukkin boat. That's my problem. Bone was country bumpkins just like everybody else not from NYC.

I stopped listening to Three 6 after Choices. Lolli and take me home were both ass. The thing is shyt three six made in 95-01 was still sounding more modern and relevant in 07 than bone outdated shyt. nikka I was there. I know bone.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They had no fanbase whatsoever in Cleveland or anywhere...and failed to make any sort of money off of rap before hooking with a top 3 commercial rapper in the industry.

Nobody was moving more units than Eazy in 93, early '94...outside of Dre & Snoop.

an eazy-e cosign didn't mean anything in 93-94. that time period between the NWA era and the BONE era, there were a bunch of failed artists that came out under the ruthless umbrella. if bone blew up because of eazy-e, then surely those artists would've been huge as well.

as for the bolded:
what about ice cube??
salt n pepa sold like twice as much as eazy-e.
all you did was google up some numbers, and you didn't even do a good job at it.

eazy did his numbers but he was far from a top 3 commercial industry guy in '93-94. like I said in my previous post(and you ignored it because you didn't know what I was talking about:laugh:), eazy-e was getting phased out by the industry. if you didn't have the box, you prolly didn't know about "real Compton city gs" or his EP. the general commercial viewer mostly knows '93 eazy-e for being ridiculed in the dre day video. you think a dude like lil boosie would list "dre day" as a top 3 diss track if he knew about "real Compton city gs"??

if it wasn't for bone, ruthless would've been murder inc'd out the game. those eazy, ren & ATL albums weren't gonna keep them alive in the incoming era.
and the industry still pissed on eazy's grave when he died and they tried to write him out the books.

I know southern artists were associated with the west. nikka the thing is this nikka tryna act like the Midwest wasn't in the same fukkin boat. That's my problem. Bone was country bumpkins just like everybody else not from NYC.

I stopped listening to Three 6 after Choices. Lolli and take me home were both ass. The thing is shyt three six made in 95-01 was still sounding more modern and relevant in 07 than bone outdated shyt. nikka I was there. I know bone.

Midwest could never be pegged like that. they had an underground east coast type of scene. we though common was from new york. they had their west coast type of guys. people thought da brat was from atlanta back then - even within the industry.

a better way for you to put it, is to just say that 3-6 mafia's beats were more in line with whats going on today. aint nobody holding any of those 3-6 mafia tapes/albums in high-regard except weirdos. theyre one of those groups I stopped checkin for like that when I started getting p*ssy.

Last edited:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
The irony being; both acts mumble, one fast, one slow, except Layzie is mad the young kids of today aren't suckling at some noxious rap teat from the 80's. I don't have to know where the road was built, so long as I make sure my destination is to greatness.

There's so many things wrong with your post

If you think Bone Thugs mumble, you clearly have not listened properly
They can rap fast and harmonize, they enuciate their words perfectly

Bone came up in the 90's not the 80's

How can you not respect the people who beat the path BEFORE you

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
There's so many things wrong with your post

If you think Bone Thugs mumble, you clearly have not listened properly
They can rap fast and harmonize, they enuciate their words perfectly

Bone came up in the 90's not the 80's

How can you not respect the people who beat the path BEFORE you

Look up the definition of mumble....fast or slow, its mumbling, the joke back in the 90's was that people only knew the "And I'm gonna miss everybody" part. Relax, I bought the Krayzie Bone album, but to say that all of them enunciate "perfectly" would be a flatout lie. Notorious Thugs is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Making out a few words in their songs, is synonymous with both groups.

Respect is earned, not given because you cry for it like a child. What rap has always done, is continue the "road work" for artists, and branched off, no one should sound the same, every album doesn't need to be 1000 bars, and in the end its art right? Or are we going to move the goal post? Expression is expression, nuff said.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Look up the definition of mumble....fast or slow, its mumbling, the joke back in the 90's was that people only knew the "And I'm gonna miss everybody" part. Relax, I bought the Krayzie Bone album, but to say that all of them enunciate "perfectly" would be a flatout lie. Notorious Thugs is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Making out a few words in their songs, is synonymous with both groups.

Respect is earned, not given because you cry for it like a child. What rap has always done, is continue the "road work" for artists, and branched off, no one should sound the same, every album doesn't need to be 1000 bars, and in the end its art right? Or are we going to move the goal post? Expression is expression, nuff said.

How do you not know Bizzy's and Krayzie's verses from 'Notorious Thugs'?

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My nikka I was a Bone fan before I even started fukkin wit 3-6 like that. I been listening to both of these groups for over 20 years. I been studying the south and Midwest Hip Hop for over 20 years.

Tell me where I told a lie at. I got time today. I know what the fukk I'm talkin bout. You seem to be a Bone Stan.

Oh so you a old head like me :stopitslime: Mannn if you dont:camby::russ:

Im am NOT debating a 30 year old man on the The Coli about his opinion on Bone Thug/3.6 Influence i thought you was 16 talking like you are lmfaaooo