Mike Mayock mock draft

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Jesus, if Aaron donald falls into the 24 range the pats better trade up for him.

If the browns got Mathews and Bridgewater, that would be one hell of a first round haul. The Browns Oline would be ridiculous. And with there 2 second round picks could take Allan Robinson(to play opposite Gordan)and pick up a good running back.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
For some reason Im a Johnny Football fan, just because of his buck the system attitude. I'd hate to see him on the Cowboys :pacspit:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's a solid mock draft. I don't do mocks myself but I could see Atlanta drafting Lewan if Robinson and Matthews are gone which they probably won't be. I think Evans and Watkins will be top 5 picks.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I hate this mock , just off top 15

I dont see manziel goin to girls...the only way itd be possible if they traded romo for picks before
the Giants have a fukkton more problems than a TE
Steelers staying at 15 and drafting fuller is foolish
Bortles to titans ? :wtf:
TB going WR in this WR-deep draft doesnt make a ton of sense either. they have a very good core already.
Buffalo has a fukkton more problems than an oline and a top tackle, specifically

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Another mock draft that has us taking a defensive lineman :beli:
I didnt even get to us...lol. stopped reading after top 15. mayock is a good analyst but he overthinks shyt too much. stephon tuitt ? :mjlol: with verrett on the board nonetheless ?