Mike - Official Trailer (Mike Tyson Biopic Series on Hulu)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So far so good… of course had mixed feelings about watching because of Mike’s issue with it. I don’t mind the fact he’s not involved because I feel sometimes that skews the story with the subject making themselves look good and trying to omit things that don’t show them in a good light. But felt like he should have been compensated in some way.

I’m halfway through the second episode and it seems to be pretty well done so far

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I know mike didn't sign off on this but the actor that is playing him got his mannerisms down to perfection
This.

shyt made me hop back online to check if he really didn't co-sign this show because they REALLY got his hand movements, his laugh, his voice down cold. :wow:

This show made me realize I've watched a ton of shyt about Mike, it's like a spoiled myself already.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
his show made me realize I've watched a ton of shyt about Mike, it's like a spoiled myself already
Honestly that’s why I’m skipping this. I’ve seen two docs, the Ving Rhames Don King movie, the Michael Jai White movie and I think there’s another one I’m missing but I know his story from back to front and his later years.

What else is there to say unless it’s to see how good Trevante’s Mike is. Pause if applicable.
Wait how did you make a show about an individual who is still alive without their permission? It’s not like Mike was the president so was in Public office or something. So how does this get the go ahead? I will be checking it out later though.
If it’s based off of a book or state it’s a dramatization, then it’s fair game. I, Tonya did it, Winning Time did it, Pam and Tommy did it, almost every biopic does this.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Wait how did you make a show about an individual who is still alive without their permission? It’s not like Mike was the president so was in Public office or something. So how does this get the go ahead? I will be checking it out later though.
"America!! Have you heard??? "
morris-day-bird.gif

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Honestly that’s why I’m skipping this. I’ve seen two docs, the Ving Rhames Don King movie, the Michael Jai White movie and I think there’s another one I’m missing but I know his story from back to front and his later years.

What else is there to say unless it’s to see how good Trevante’s Mike is. Pause if applicable.
You ain't missing shyt then if you seen all those. Breh's acting is excellent, so are the younger Mikes but as far as learning something new, this is all retread.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

Unauthorized bio pics/shows have always been a thing. You don’t remember Flex playing MJ :usure::russ: