Mike Tomlin addresses the rumor he's interested in the USC job

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You mother used to hoe at freaknik to pay off her college debt.

Let's Ban bet you bytch! My picture is posted in The Gym section, where's your at fakkit! I beat your ass in front your father
Man you a cracka ass product of incest u rape baby swine merchant yacubian:mjlol:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Man you a cracka ass product of incest u rape baby swine merchant yacubian:mjlol:

You got girl Drawls in You! Girl Flaws In You!
So you just bytch out Infront everyone, I mean you we already know you is a bytch, I disrespect your mother, I disrespect your father and I disrespect you, and you took it like it bytch. I figured you is a bytch, scared to post your picture because you is a Goofy looking bytch, a goofy looking fakkit bytch

Look here punk bytch, don't ever quote me again fakkit! fukk you, fukk the army, you Served Massa! You the cracca, your bytch ass sucked uncle Sam dicc, I bet your father gave you lessons on sucking the white Man dicc, now beat it cocc succa

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You got girl Drawls in You! Girl Flaws In You!
So you just bytch out Infront everyone, I mean you we already know you is a bytch, I disrespect your mother, I disrespect your father and I disrespect you, and you took it like it bytch. I figured you is a bytch, scared to post your picture because you is a Goofy looking bytch, a goofy looking fakkit bytch

Look here punk bytch, don't ever quote me again fakkit! fukk you, fukk the army, you Served Massa! You the cracca, your bytch ass sucked uncle Sam dicc, I bet your father gave you lessons on sucking the white Man dicc, now beat it cocc succa
You such a corny ass white boi gah damm
Kill yaself ofay:dead:

Typing novels and shyt:mjlol:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You such a corny ass white boi gah damm
Kill yaself ofay:dead:

Typing novels and shyt:mjlol:

Damn bytch what the fukk you want hoe? Keep quoting me like a sprung bytch, really bytch nikka what the fukk you want hoe, you really out here showing your hoe tendencies? How Can I help you bytch nikka