Mike Tomlin addresses the rumor he's interested in the USC job

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Doug Pederson…

Let’s juxtapose him to Gene and Ed whom will forever be treated like Kings in the south….

fukk what the media talking bout

Why didn't use either of my examples?
:jbhmm:

I hope you aren't talking about Gene Chizik because that Natty was won by Cam Newton, Chizik aint even taken seriously in Alabama (I'm from there).

Ed beat Bama, anyone that beats Bama (outside this year, our defensive aint that hot) is automatically going to be taken seriously unless it's a one off with a Heisman winner behind center and no other real help.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't use either of my examples?
:jbhmm:

I hope you aren't talking about Gene Chizik because that Natty was won by Cam Newton, Chizik aint even taken seriously in Alabama (I'm from there).

Ed beat Bama, anyone that beats Bama (outside this year, our defensive aint that hot) is automatically going to be taken seriously unless it's a one off with a Heisman winner behind center and no other real help.

This has shyt to do with my post….

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
you’re a complete dumb ass

The Steelers & the Rooneys are solid people. Tomlin will be the coach there until he doesn’t want the job any longer
:pacspit:

Black Lightening>>>>>>>>>>>>Static Shock

You unoriginal bytch, you still hurting of clowning your bytch ass that you wait for this:mjlol:

bytch this is the Coli and we joke around her

You son of a heroin addict mother you think I don't know The Rooney's signed him to an extension when the fans and media wanted him gone a few years ago

You bytches get off my dikk and go get some p*ssy fukk you and that wretched womb that spat you out and all you bytches that have something to say about my joke

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's still inferior to being an NFL coach no matter how you look at it.
Again this isn't the 90s anymore

Do you think Urban Meyer is more or less inferior in Jacksonville vs college?

Do you think Saban is more or less inferior?

Everything is not for everybody. Belichick would probably be a crappy college coach like Saban was a crappy NFL coach.

Pete Carroll got ran outta college and was forced to go back to the NFL, or nothing.

Bill Obrien failed in the NFL and then ran to college for a head gig

Now Kliff Kingsbury, is he in a better job than Texas Tech? Of course, obviously. Point is, it's a mixed bag.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
For those of y'all asking "why was he SOO mad?!".

Being a coach in the NFL IS the pinnacle of coaching football. Being the coach of a storied and stable franchise such as the Pittsburgh Steelers is damn near icing on the cake. Anything less is simply a downgrade.

So everyone suggesting that this black man should take a demotion for a little more money, when he is already rich, is an insult.

I tell you one thing, his answer was essentially the culmination of dealing with racists fans and reporters for 10+ years:russ:
Yup...that walk away I've seen before from a black man. It means I'm getting ready to air all yall white people out but let me keep my composure.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Again this isn't the 90s anymore

Do you think Urban Meyer is more or less inferior in Jacksonville vs college?

Do you think Saban is more or less inferior?

Everything is not for everybody. Belichick would probably be a crappy college coach like Saban was a crappy NFL coach.

Pete Carroll got ran outta college and was forced to go back to the NFL, or nothing.

Bill Obrien failed in the NFL and then ran to college for a head gig

Now Kliff Kingsbury, is he in a better job than Texas Tech? Of course, obviously. Point is, it's a mixed bag.

I think the point of the argument was college coaches strive to be NFL coaches, but NFL coaches don't strive to be college coaches.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think the point of the argument was college coaches strive to be NFL coaches, but NFL coaches don't strive to be college coaches.

Okay, but if you have a choice between the Detroit Lions job paying 9 million a yr, and say USC job paying 8.5 million a yr...which are you taking?

You're probably gonna get fired in Detroit after 2 1/2 yrs and have no control over your personnel.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Someone gonna hit him for playing the "race card" but he's 100% right. What other established, comfortable NFL coach is getting hit with bullshyt college rumors? Why would he want that demotion, having to recruit kids and assure parents...fukk that lol.

Love Tomlin's swag and attitude. You know Terry Bradshaw was disgusted by this...
:mjlol:

Sean Payton was actually rumored to the USC job in 2015

Report: Sean Payton, Chip Kelly have 'some interest' in vacant USC job