Mike Tomlin - Announces He Is Coming back to Coach The Steelers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:what: The contempt for black coaches is disgusting.

He has a SB (youngest coach at the time), highly respected, never had a losing season, and contained a unhinged maniac in Antonio Brown for 8 seasons.

He is a premier coach in the league. There is no reason he has to announce his return. Again this shyt is disgusting.
Stop playing the race card faggit. We just saw the same shyt with beli

Sometimes MFs get complacent. It happens in all jobs no matter the profession.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Give him a QB this offseason and two years to get it right. If no playoff wins after that then move on. Pitt is actually the spot I'd like to see Fields go if they can get him. He has the same amount of QB IQ as the last few QBs Tomlin has had but at least the big arm to make huge plays downfield and the legs to make big plays to cover for him while he figures it out.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

He has a SB (youngest coach at the time), highly respected, never had a losing season, and contained a unhinged maniac in Antonio Brown for 8 seasons.

He is a premier coach in the league. There is no reason he has to announce his return. Again this shyt is disgusting.
Stop. George W. Bush was still the president when he became the Steelers HC.

He should go to another franchise and get a SB there. Life is about progression and evolution. I believe a change of scenery will do him good.

Plus I want to see the Steelers have some losing seasons.

Daps
Stop playing the race card faggit. We just saw the same shyt with beli

Sometimes MFs get complacent. It happens in all jobs no matter the profession.

Im lost. Wheres the complacency with Mike Tomlin. With the trash he had at QB they had no business winning 10 games and making the playoffs. Thats real coaching.

Bill Belicheck had trash at qb and won 4 games. Bill was getting shutout 34-0 at home. They had losses like 6-0 and 10-6 at home.

I guess the Patriot Way is infallible.

Silkk

Daps
Im lost. Wheres the complacency with Mike Tomlin. With the trash he had at QB they had no business winning 10 games and making the playoffs. Thats real coaching.

Bill Belicheck had trash at qb and won 4 games. Bill was getting shutout 34-0 at home. They had losses like 6-0 and 10-6 at home.

Trash? Mac Jones won a natty and could’ve won a Heisman if he wasn’t so selfless.

Tomlin has done good no doubt, But after damn near 20 years on the job you have to wonder if the fire still burns the same for him.

From the outside looking in that answer is a clear no

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

He has a SB (youngest coach at the time), highly respected, never had a losing season, and contained an unhinged maniac in Antonio Brown for 8 seasons.

Doesn’t get talked about enough

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Doesn’t get talked about enough

Correct.

He had to deal with Brown, Big Ben, Bell, JuJu, Bryant, and others. I've said numerous times that him dealing with that was unreal.

However, you can also say he may have enabled a lot of that behavior and should have shut it down, quickly.

Daps
Trash? Mac Jones won a natty and could’ve won a Heisman if he wasn’t so selfless.

Tomlin has done good no doubt, But after damn near 20 years on the job you have to wonder if the fire still burns the same for him.

From the outside looking in that answer is a clear no

Stop it. NFL Mac Jones is trash. He got benched on 4 different occasions this yr. 14 turnovers in 11 games.

The fire that Mike Tomlin has is why the Steelers overachieved considering the horrendous QB situation.

He is the epitome of what you want in a head coach. Consistency and winning ball games.

Yall want him to fail and be a afterthought so bad.

Silkk

Daps
Stop it. NFL Mac Jones is trash. He got benched on 4 different occasions this yr. 14 turnovers in 11 games.

The fire that Mike Tomlin has is why the Steelers overachieved considering the horrendous QB situation.

He is the epitome of what you want in a head coach. Consistency and winning ball games.

Yall want him to fail and be a afterthought so bad.
Or its just clear he & Pittsburgh no longer fit and its time to part ways…

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The dude that you're responding to is a an idiot. :yeshrug: