Mike Tyson can still knock out 99.99% of the planet

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyson is always giving advice to fighters, like Ngannou and James Wilson. And even in those clips Next to fighters in their prime he’s fukkin scary :heh:

he’s still lightning quick. Imagine getting hit by an angry mike in his prime :huhldup:

tenor.gif

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Mayweather's defensive brilliance can take him on his peak :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not even the body shots that you have to worry about. It's inevitable uppercut that follows. :dead:

yep that was a deadly combo of his...while you lurching forward from a body punch *bam* uppercut

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Nigguhs in here talum bout hypotheticals 1 Billion or whatever to go three rounds with Tyson...

Prime Tyson, Tyson now, don't matter...I ain't lasting 15 seconds...God forbid a punch land, I may be in a casket...

but nigguhs in here thinking they can go...I don't mind confidence but that's just dumb...ain't many people taking what I just saw him dishing out in that video:merchant:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nigguhs in here talum bout hypotheticals 1 Billion or whatever to go three rounds with Tyson...

Prime Tyson, Tyson now, don't matter...I ain't lasting 15 seconds...God forbid a punch land, I may be in a casket...

but nigguhs in here thinking they can go...I don't mind confidence but that's just dumb...ain't many people taking what I just saw him dishing out in that video:merchant:

tyson would knock the shyt out of me w/ half a punch...it don’t even have to connect...just throw the punch halfway towards me...feeling the force of the wind against my face would be enough for me to curl up and pretend to be out cold