Mike Tyson can still knock out 99.99% of the planet

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Im still waiting for the day i can honestly say that i can take Tyson.

From the looks of it... i may have to wait till he's 70 :damn:

And he got that old man strength too :dame:

fukk all that.

I was literally gonna say..... fukk around with a old pigeon coop nikka from Brownsville if you want

1 rooftop SHOOORRRRYUUUKEN will send you to heaven.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
true.

false.

lmao Mike Tyson was in his prime when he fought Douglas lmao

He was 23 years old lmao, Wilder was still an amateur when he was 23 stop it with this crap, Buster Douglas came in shape because he was motivated by his mother's death end of story, look at his physique versus tyson compared to holyfield, its not even close, he bullied Tyson with his size, imagine what Wilder would do, he not 6'9 300 like fury, stop with this superhero crap

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

XFqiWjX.gif

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lmao Mike Tyson was in his prime when he fought Douglas lmao

He was 23 years old lmao, Wilder was still an amateur when he was 23 stop it with this crap, Buster Douglas came in shape because he was motivated by his mother's death end of story, look at his physique versus tyson compared to holyfield, its not even close, he bullied Tyson with his size, imagine what Wilder would do, he not 6'9 300 like fury, stop with this superhero crap

Mike Tyson was in his prime in age, yes. However, Mike wasn't at peak performance that night against Douglas. Tyson didn't train as he should before the fight, and he wasn't utilizing all that he had learned for Cus in that fight (punches in bunches, staying offline, head movement..etc). A Peak Mike Tyson vs Peak Wilder..... Mike Tyson wins no question.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Tyson was in his prime in age, yes. However, Mike wasn't at peak performance that night against Douglas. Tyson didn't train as he should before the fight, and he wasn't utilizing all that he had learned for Cus in that fight (punches in bunches, staying offline, head movement..etc). A Peak Mike Tyson vs Peak Wilder..... Mike Tyson wins no question.

Okay you can saw Fury didn't beat a prime Wilder, he dragged the rematch out to age him out, now Wilder 35, and got old over night like Roy Jones, because he relies on his athletic ability not boxing skill just like Roy

stop it, Mike Tyson has always been a front runner, he shouldn't have to train to beat busta douglas I mean Tony Tucker who Mike destroyed KO'd Buster Douglas, I mean Douglas was trash he already had multiple losses to guys Tyson KO'd, which is why its the biggest upset in boxing, had nothing to do with anything other Douglas being in shape to withstand Tyson's punches after the 5 rounds Tyson isn't a KO puncher anymore, Wilder got KO power to the 12

All these excuses, but when the truth come out to what happened to Wilder against Fury 15 minutes before the fight, how many of yall can use that as an excuse or say it don't matter

Douglas beat Tyson in his prime, he was u
Its easy to have peak performances when you beating up bums, look at all Tyson's fights before Douglas, old ass Larry Holmes and thats it, nikkaz acting like Tyson was KOing Hall of Famers left and right, Wilder KO Tyson in Brutal Fashion, end of story